• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

All Grain Brew System and pump/tank-For Sale Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

symphony1975

Reaction score
hey all,

I'm selling my 3 vessel system....

P1080478.JPG

P1080477.JPG

I hope to sell this as a complete unit and has everything you need to just start brewing. As a side sale though, I am offering a pump and water tank that I use for chilling (see below). I have brewed many brews with much success (so says I). Here is the breakdown:

HLT :....

P1080475.JPG

P1080476.JPG

30 litre Birko urn with measured sight glass, ball valve and stainless thermowell that I use my tempmate (not included in sale) to control water temp. I just plug the urn into it and set the strike/sparge water temp and it keeps it at a constant temp.
A brand new carbon water filter which you can plug a garden hose into and fill HLT directly.....

P1080479.JPG

MASH TUN :....

P1080480.JPG

P1080481.JPG

45 litre Coleman esky with a Beerbelly falsie kit installed. I have never had a stuck sparge and I get really good efficiency. I have been using a single temp batch sparge method but it would be really easy to add a RIMS/HERMS recirc system. I only get a 1.5 to 2 degree temp drop over a 1 hour mash time so its well insulated. I use a thermowell to monitor temps over mash time (again with a tempmate, not included).

KETTLE :......

P1080483.JPG
P1080486.JPG
P1080485.JPG
P1080484.JPG

36 litre stainless pot with temp gauge, ball valve and 3 ring burner with reg.

P1080493.JPG
P1080487.JPG
P1080488.JPG

then there is the kick arse coil chiller. this baby is a beast it has a few metres of copper pipe and I get my post boil wort down to pitching temps in around 15 mins. I have a lid to put on once wort cools a bit to keep nasties out for the rest of chill and another thermowell for a temp read in centre of pot.

Brewstand is built so you just put fermenter below kettle tap and post chill you just open tap and it fills fermeter.

Total cost of parts and build is around $900.

I'm selling all this for $350 ono.

as a separate sale I have a 1000 litre poly water tank and an electric water pump. using standard water hose connects, I hook up the immersion chiller to the pump which pumps water from tank thru chiller and back into tank. It chills wort bloody quickly and you recycle the water. I first collected the water from chilling brews to fill up the tank till I had enough water to use the pump to recirc the water for chilling. It saves water.

P1080489.JPG
P1080490.JPG
P1080494.JPG

For the tank and pump I'm looking for $100

any questions feel free to PM me or ask thru this thread.

cheers

Tank and pump... ME ME ME!!!

ed: Id love the immersion chiller too if you split.

$350 for that lot is an absolute steal :wub:

ed: ed: Why the sell up?

Damn u yob I saw the tank and pump and wanted it.
Sell it to yob. Hes only around the corner from me and ill just have to drop in on him more often with this new kit.

Anyone wanting an AG system this is a fkn steal. Buy it no!!!

citymorgue2 said:
Damn u yob I saw the tank and pump and wanted it.
Sell it to yob. Hes only around the corner from me and ill just have to drop in on him more often with this new kit.

Anyone wanting an AG system this is a fkn steal. Buy it now!!!
fixed... ;)

Wouldn't consider selling the chiller on it's own would you?

Good pickup Yob. I was sooo tempted. Specially when I saw Belgrave. Absolute bargain for the 3v too Symphony.

If I had the spare cash I'd buy it just cause its a ripper deal!

Yob said:
ahhhh we meet again.. see post 2 :p
Righto, looks like we're on for round two at the front of djar's place.

That does indeed seem to be a very cheap price. FFS someone buy it.

Would be awesome if someone bought this soon.
I am perfectly content to keep plugging away at my single vessel BIAB system as I learn about brewing. This is a temptation I don't need.

surly said:
Would be awesome if someone bought this soon.
I am perfectly content to keep plugging away at my single vessel BIAB system as I learn about brewing. This is a temptation I don't need.
stand rig etc. Its not a temptation its a necessity. Its ripe for the buying. Its a steal. Trust us. Go for it. Easily upgradable. Good stand. Grav fed which can upgrade to a pump etc. Awsomely priced ag rig. Bargins likr these done come along often.

cost $900 to build, sell for $350.....crazy!

At that price, who ever buys it....Freaking Bargain!!

citymorgue2 said:
stand rig etc. Its not a temptation its a necessity. Its ripe for the buying. Its a steal. Trust us. Go for it. Easily upgradable. Good stand. Grav fed which can upgrade to a pump etc. Awsomely priced ag rig. Bargins likr these done come along often.
Get out of my head!!

Yob said:
Tank and pump... ME ME ME!!!
done mate. its yours. i forgot to mention it has about 800 litres of water in it, i've got a couple of 10L buckets so if ya got another 78 buckets i'll throw the water in for free :D .........PM me

mxd said:
are you giving up brewing ?
nah mate after seeing your rig i'm stepping up not giving up!

Booyah!!! Nice work, send me ya number and I'll give you a call to sort out details... Need a bucket bulk buy stat!!

haha, damn if only id have had my tax done by now i would have put in a grab for it. Would be a big step up in brewing for me though, but what better way to learn.

Ohwell good luck whoever got it.

Latest posts

Back