• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Aldi Meat Grinder

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ebay one is rated as the locked wattage. The aldi locked wattage is 2000w

one of your better ones that was, Brad. made me laugh a little, doesnt happen very often while sitting on the loo.

Rob.P said:
Just curious, has anyone ever tried to mill grain in a meat mincer?

thoughts??
It'd be do-able, the old grain mill looks similiar to meat mincers, well being a screw type operation anyway. One can only try mate. But i'm only throwing it out there, it'd probably crush the grain to dust.

I really wanted one, but my bills and last few brewing equipment purchases have finally caught up to me haha. I'll likely end up getting an eBay jobby anyway, they seem alright.

fattox said:
I really wanted one, but my bills and last few brewing equipment purchases have finally caught up to me haha. I'll likely end up getting an eBay jobby anyway, they seem alright.
Right there with ya on that one. I did pick up a nice, free hand crank one on Freecycle today though!

Missed it :-(
Gonna go in and see if one is there after work today, my brother was supposed to go as I was stuck at work all day. Ah well! I'll just have to get a different one if I can't get one!

It looks like the aldi is the luvelo on eBay.. 85 bucks delivered, 3 sausage funnels, 3plates.. 700w, 2000w locked.

Anyone had experience?

I think I remember the luvelo vacuum sealer being very similar in appearance to to the Aldi one... So it is more than likely that's where Aldi sources some of their stock.

Latest posts

Back