Albury Wodonga and region Grain BB Take 2 with $44 perlick 525ss

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hammo7 said:
Hey Brentice.
It is still happening.
I have updated the spreadsheet with my bank account details.
No wurries moneys will be paid into your piggy bank money holding box type thingo on Friday morning at approximately half past the hour of 9, True stroy

Hey Guys, if you have not already please put your money into:
ANZ
BSB: 012505
ACC: 503577282

Name: Matthew G Hamilton"

Please let me know if you are still in or out.
Cheers,

Hi Hammo,
Who do I organise payment with?
Would it be with Jezza from UBI?

Cheers
Callum

I do apologise as I was 30 minutes late in getting moneys to the cash looker afterers. If you could find it in your heart to forgive me and not try and kidnap and finger my goats that' would be appreciated. They are delicate goats and don't like punishment

brentice said:
I do apologise as I was 30 minutes late in getting moneys to the cash looker afterers. If you could find it in your heart to forgive me and not try and kidnap and finger my goats that' would be appreciated. They are delicate goats and don't like punishment
No Problems mate.
I owe you $3 !!
I'll leave your goats and we'll call it even!

Hey Guys.
I have a Mystery $100 in my account.
I presume it is Joell, but it doesn't add up to the spreadsheet.

Hey all.
There is going to be a delay in the delivery of the grain.
If we can make it Pick up from U brewit next week (29th), that would be much appreciated. for those that won't be able to Make it, we will hold the grains at Ubrewit of my place.

I do apologize for the delay and the short notice.

eyes picked up 50kgs of grain this morning from the man in the shed that brews beer for a living and eyes pretty pumped about making some pretty rad liquids of beerness. Thankyou very much mr hammo7 man for orgynising this fine bulk buy and i will keep an eye out for the next bulk buy in the future. Eyes also like to thank Jezza at ucanbrewit for being a pretty cool cat . TRUE STORY

Hey Guys.
Sorry for not posting.
It was good to see that there was a little bit of interest in the bulk buy.
Brentice, whatever you are on mate, I want some!!! Can't wait to sit down and have a couple of brews with you! Keep us posted what's happening and put some of your beery goodness photos on the face book page!

Topper, it seems that you have not picked up your grains, do you need a hand with this?

Joell, I have not seen any money as yet. so your order has been canned.

Thanks to all for the participation will look at doing another one in the springtime!

Latest posts

Back