Ahb Beer Glasses - The Finalists

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The finalists

• Cervoise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nonic

• Linz

• Weizen

• Conique

• Total voters
i will be happy to be the delivery point/co-ordinator for SA....

If it helps out...

GMK said:

If it helps out...
[post="83857"][/post]​

& happy to recieve the qld ones if we can get things going before the xmas beer swap...

dane said:
Unless different supplier are able to do smaller runs, as it stands the smallest run for a certain type of glass is 144 glasses. So it's still a little way off before I would feel comfortable in ordering them.

I'll post in this thread the final prices for the glasses that will be EXCLUDING delivery.
[post="83843"][/post]​
Dane,
I would suggest that in the interests of getting something out b4 XMAS that you just go with just one glass type and be done with it. From my perspective, and I am sure many others would agree, we are just after a glass of any type(even a jam jar :blink: ) as long as it has the AHB logo.

You would have no problem shifting 144 glasses if only one choice.

cheers
roach

Iwould take 12 of whatever as long as they are more than 400ml

Ross said:
GMK said:

If it helps out...
[post="83857"][/post]​

& happy to recieve the qld ones if we can get things going before the xmas beer swap...
[post="83861"][/post]​
Good onya Ross. I'll take 6 of whatever's going...

- Snow

The general ida going around is that people would buy any glass that has the AHB logo, so decisiveness is the best way to go and just putting up the prices etc soom would be good.

Besides, the one I like is winning, so let's end the poll now :D

Any chance one of the moderators could post a close date for voting so orders can be collected before xmas.

<_<

Anyway, a closing date would be good... I'm hoping to suggest different chrissy presents; the glasses being one of them.

Whats happening with the glasses has it all died a natual death yet again

me too - 6 Cervoise would be cool.

Jez

Latest posts

Back