Ahb Barrel System

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VonFehringer

Reaction score
Hey All

Still new member to AHB , but having been reading the post for a while now. I was curious how the barrel system worked ( I think it is on the number of posts) , is there a list of how many posts to each section etc.

As far as I remember...

They build as you post more. 50, 100, 250 maybe..

I think it is 500 when you can edit the text above them....

Either way, not really important, as many with one or 2 barrels often post great advice! And thats what we are here for...

:icon_cheers:

Hey All

Still new member to AHB , but having been reading the post for a while now. I was curious how the barrel system worked ( I think it is on the number of posts) , is there a list of how many posts to each section etc.

same as most forums - post something (could be great, could be worthless goo) and you barrel count goes up. Not something I bother looking at when reading someone else's post. Quality of information, clarity of delivery and assumptions on their level of brewing expertise matter much more.

As far as I remember...

They build as you post more. 50, 100, 250 maybe..

I think it is 500 when you can edit the text above them....

Either way, not really important, as many with one or 2 barrels often post great advice! And thats what we are here for...

:icon_cheers:

wasn't suggesting that the barrels dictated quality of advice as I am sure someone who has been homebrewing for 25-30 years, but has only just recently got into AHB forums would be represented like myself (barrel count) except with a font of knowledge , was just curious as to how the system works

Once you hit 2000 posts you get access to chappos secret lair too! :icon_chickcheers:

Back