Ag Setup For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lickapop

Reaction score
I have a 35L round drink esky for a mash tun, fitted with dial thermometer, round sparge ring and a false bottom.

The HLT is a 50L keg has had some stainless 1/2in fittings welded to it for quick disconnects, copper coil for a heat exchange and thermometer.

The boil Kettle is a 50L keg with SS fittings welded, its got a copper coil through it and a false bottom

All the food grade silicone hoses/quick disconnects

March pump 6mths old

Copper coil chiller in a bucket I used to fill with ice and run a tap to and then to the boil kettle to cool the wort.

Mongolian gas burner/ fittings, 2 over the side elements

Everything you need to do a AG. You would probably want to build a stand for it though.

$650 plus freight. I can put it all on a pallet for shipping

I also have 3 Cornelius kegs and a CO2 regulator siting there too if your interested. $120
The kegs will need new seals and probably the regulator.

I am selling because I am going shares in a beerbelly brewery

Email me [email protected] for more info/pictures

I have a 35L round drink esky for a mash tun, fitted with dial thermometer, round sparge ring and a false bottom.

The HLT is a 50L keg has had some stainless 1/2in fittings welded to it for quick disconnects, copper coil for a heat exchange and thermometer.

The boil Kettle is a 50L keg with SS fittings welded, its got a copper coil through it and a false bottom

All the food grade silicone hoses/quick disconnects

March pump 6mths old

Copper coil chiller in a bucket I used to fill with ice and run a tap to and then to the boil kettle to cool the wort.

Mongolian gas burner/ fittings, 2 over the side elements

Everything you need to do a AG. You would probably want to build a stand for it though.

$650 plus freight. I can put it all on a pallet for shipping

I also have 3 Cornelius kegs and a CO2 regulator siting there too if your interested. $120
The kegs will need new seals and probably the regulator.

I am selling because I am going shares in a beerbelly brewery

Email me [email protected] for more info/pictures
I'll take the kegs and reg, pm coming

Shot gun mongolian burner....

I am keen for the mongolian and fittings if you are in brissie

I will take the mongolian if jesse doesn't want it

a beerbelly brew system (some blokes have all the luck :D )

if your selling parts , How much for the march pump?

Got a Fridgemate you don't need?

Yer sorry, Im in townsville.

Im selling/giving away :) only on this board because it has giving me so much in return.

I will sell only as a package atm but if the buyer does not require parts I will put up here and let those know who have enquired.

I would post pics but I cant work out how to resize photos on my mac yet

Thanks all

If only you were in Victoria :(

I'd probably take the lot (including cornies etc) except the shipping cost to Melbourne would probably be prohibitively expensive.

If only you were in Victoria :(

I'd probably take the lot (including cornies etc) except the shipping cost to Melbourne would probably be prohibitively expensive.
You might be surprised as you could possibly get a backload rate from there.

anything happening on this?

now we just have to build a rack for it! (im co-owner)
Thanks again likapop. doing a testrun this wkend

Back