Afl Arvo. Go The Cats

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back Yard Brewer

I HAVE A WIFE THAT UNDERSTANDS
Reaction score
This Saturday at the Doghouse, if anyone is in the area, I am having the annual AFL arvo. Call in. Have a video screen set up and have beer, wine,champagne on tap, or bring your own. PM me for details. Go the Caaaatss.

BYB

This Saturday at the Doghouse, if anyone is in the area, I am having the annual AFL arvo. Call in. Have a video screen set up and have beer, wine,champagne on tap, or bring your own. PM me for details. Go the Caaaatss.

BYB

Year of the Puss

rook

OT but not OT...

Remember Round 21?

Awwwwwwww poor wittle puddy tats will be overPOWERed again!

OT but not OT...
Remember Round 21?

Awwwwwwww poor wittle puddy tats will be overPOWERed again!

Hey Adamt, i remember, that was the game were Geelong had No Ling or Bartel in the side.

Rook

Well.... Ling's face looks like a dog's arsehole! :lol:

Either way it will be an awesome game.

Well.... Ling's face looks like a dog's arsehole! :lol:

Either way it will be an awesome game.

C'mon Adam, thats no way to talk about your identical twin :p

yer mate, it should be a great game

Rook

Yes, driving through Geelong yesterday was nuts! My neighbors had a massive party on Saturday night and Sunday morning 90% of the cars were still there and someone was wobbling around in the front yard with a VB in hand still :party:

Plus, to top it of, the Storm won! Now, onwards toward Rugby World Cup domination ha ha ha ha

Been a GFC member for over 30 years. Went to '89, '92, '94, '95 GF's. Went again on Saturday. Some people have said that it was a boring game. I saw that they are full of crap. Just about to sit down with a glass of dark to enjoy the replay (again!). Go Caaats!!

Been a GFC member for over 30 years. Went to '89, '92, '94, '95 GF's. Went again on Saturday. Some people have said that it was a boring game. I saw that they are full of crap. Just about to sit down with a glass of dark to enjoy the replay (again!). Go Caaats!!

Have a couple for me mate....

Go Catters and the Storm

Rook

Latest posts

Back