Advice on Grain Mill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batz said:
Where do you think these are made? Great mills I believe but they have had thier problems of late, I will need a new mill one day and I have no idea what to get. My mill is only 14 years or so old, crushed tons of grain, two roller, not stainless, never had a problem feeding grain, and not for sale.
They don't even make them any more. (like me)
I still have a Valley Mill also. Still going strong.

Spiesy said:
They had an issue with one batch, and they sorted everyone out who was affected.
I'm in the same boat. They haven't sorted me out either. Was told I'll need to wait a couple of months.... That was a month ago.

BrutusB said:
I'm in the same boat. They haven't sorted me out either. Was told I'll need to wait a couple of months.... That was a month ago.
So a month ago they said you'd need to wait a couple of months, I'm guessing you're a month off then.

Spiesy said:
So a month ago they said you'd need to wait a couple of months, I'm guessing you're a month off then.
Yes, sorry i wasn't putting an inflection on the amount of time I've been waiting was too long. Just putting the fact out that people are still waiting for a resolution.

Latest posts

Back