• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Adjustment key for BOC "Preset" Hospitality Regulator

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

theSeekerr

Reaction score
So, I picked up a BOC 801330 Preset Hospitality Dual Regulator cheap on GraysOnline. They're intended for postmix dispensing. You can find some specs and a photo in here: http://www.boc-gas.com.au/internet.lg.lg.aus/en/images/24659%20Beverage%20Dispensing%20brochure_FA_LR351_93026.pdf?v=1.0

It was cheap enough that I wasn't fussed about working out the "preset" part in advance. It's definitely adjustable, but it uses some kind of proprietary key. Anyone know where I can find one?

It also has a 1/2"-20 UNF thread instead of a normal type-30 stem. This seems like it's probably solvable with off-the-shelf parts, but if anyone knows just who I should contact to get the right adapter, I'd like to hear it.

Latest posts