Adelaide Mash Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewster

Reaction score
Hi there, I live in Adelaide and I am a mash brewer I would like to know how I can be come a member of the Adelaide mash brewers because I can see you cant become a member. Whats the point of the site.

Anyone Know????

Hi there, I live in Adelaide and I am a mash brewer I would like to know how I can be come a member of the Adelaide mash brewers because I can see you cant become a member. Whats the point of the site.

Anyone Know????
Brewster,
Read the post under Admin Announcements on the site.
Cheers
Nige

I cant see no admin message and I cant get passed the board index page.

I cant see no admin message and I cant get passed the board index page.
My apologies Brewster, I am always logged in and didn't see what you were seeing. Would appear things have been changed.
Extract from the thread I mentioned follows.
"Adelaide Mash Brewers is a South Australian informal social group with actual physical events and activities that take place most of the time at members residences. Registration is restricted to those who live in South Australia, access will not be granted to people who do not live in South Australia.
If you know someone who wants to take part, have them email us using the email address in this image;

[email protected]

- they will need to provide a South Australian mailing address to be given membership.

Because Adelaide Mash Brewers is dedicated to the wonderful art of Mash Brewing, no provision is made for kit brewers here. To be a part of this group, you must be either partial mash brewing or full mash brewing - or wanting to - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you need some help getting started, no problem you're in the right place - just say so and someone will volunteer to show you the ropes."

Cheers
Nige

My apologies Brewster, I am always logged in and didn't see what you were seeing. Would appear things have been changed.
Extract from the thread I mentioned follows.
"Adelaide Mash Brewers is a South Australian informal social group with actual physical events and activities that take place most of the time at members residences. Registration is restricted to those who live in South Australia, access will not be granted to people who do not live in South Australia.
If you know someone who wants to take part, have them email us using the email address in this image;

[email protected]

- they will need to provide a South Australian mailing address to be given membership.

Because Adelaide Mash Brewers is dedicated to the wonderful art of Mash Brewing, no provision is made for kit brewers here. To be a part of this group, you must be either partial mash brewing or full mash brewing - or wanting to - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you need some help getting started, no problem you're in the right place - just say so and someone will volunteer to show you the ropes."

Cheers
Nige

Thank you Niga, Yes Im from Adelaide Im from Dernancourt and yes I will email that email address
Cheers
Chris

:icon_offtopic:
Joined Feb 05 and only 7 posts, 5 of them today.
May be some kind of record!

:icon_offtopic:
Joined Feb 05 and only 7 posts, 5 of them today.
May be some kind of record!

Just as unusual as the one who joined in 08 and has over 5000 posts. :lol: :lol:

I recon in real life that bloke would never shut up :lol:

Cheers

Just as unusual as the one who joined in 08 and has over 5000 posts. :lol: :lol:

I recon in real life that bloke would never shut up :lol:

Cheers
Having met the bloke in real life I can say he does shut up to pour beer down his throat. :lol:
You just need to be ready to speak when he does!
Great guy though.
Cheers
Nige

Does the AMB forum still exist? I can't seem to load the page...

Does the AMB forum still exist? I can't seem to load the page...

I dont think it is working at the moment.
It says that the site does not exist or the link is broken.
I haven't been on there for quite a while.

Cheers

Check out brew adelaide as linked to in Nev's signature. Most adelaide brewers have moved here.

I suspect its a combination of massive workload for Wayne with his Beerbelly fabrication works, politics, time, relocating their premises, etc, etc.

Back