Adelaide Hop Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLDS2006

Reaction score
As I missed out in the market place buy and most of the replies were from Adelaide anyway.
So who in town would be interested in a bulk buy.
I would be interested in up to 5kg of assorted hops.
Any input or help welcome.
Any ideas for supplier/price/quantity.
Cheers Dazza

count me in for a kilo or two of some assorted hops.

Yep me too. Got plenty of fuggles pellets in the freezer still, but any fruity exotics for aromatics I'm up for.

+1 for me too.

A kg or two of assorted varieties would be awesome.

Freezer is empty at the moment, looks naked without hops... :huh:

With a rasberry wheat coming up I would like to grab some Hallertauer, apart from that open to suggestions, or happy to go with the pack!

As I missed out in the market place buy and most of the replies were from Adelaide anyway.
Cheers Dazza

Just making it clear that this is NOT me. Must be something about frugality and Dazza's :D

cheers

darren

( will be up for some Amarillo if you can get them)

I think you should make sure you can find a supplier before you all get too excited!

:lol: no doubt there has been much scurrying and bustling behind the scenes trying to stop anything go ahead. And then they claim to be bastions of competition... <_<

:lol: no doubt there has been much scurrying and bustling behind the scenes trying to stop anything go ahead. And then they claim to be bastions of competition... <_<

Bastards of competition I would say :D

cheers

Darren

Yep, that all got all got nipped in the bud in 2005. Not sure why?? :ph34r:

Warren -

Cheers Dazza

I'll take 1kg of amarillo flowers, wet preferably ;)

Id be keen on a kg depends on price and what type

i would be up for a kg, maybe two. cascade, amarillo or the likes.

ask ellerslie hops. im sure the prices would be better than having to buy them by 100g lots(obviouslu, or why would we bother) so i am definatley in for at least a kg.

Lobo

Didnt you guys see what happened with Peter Speck and the Cascade Hop Bulk Buy, Hopco refused to supply and it was stated that there was to be no more Hop Bulk Buys on here.... Very controversial.. ;)

Back