Adding Grain To Beersmith

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yardy

BI3V
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I want to add Pilsner Bohemian ( WEY ) to Grains in Beersmith, just wondering if anyone can help me out with Colour EBC and Potential, Max in Batch i'm guessing is 100 %.

Cheers

Yard

Yardy, you can add all the Weyermann grains (and others like Joe White) from the Beersmith site. Link. :D

Thanks Stuster :beer:

still can't see Bohemian there though :(

Cheers

Yard

Thanks Stuster :beer:

still can't see Bohemian there though :(

Cheers

Yard

Yardie,

All the relevant specs are identical to the regular Wey Pils, so just copy & rename.

cheers Ross

Yardie,

All the relevant specs are identical to the regular Wey Pils, so just copy & rename.

cheers Ross

Thanks Ross, i thought / read / heard that the Bo Pils was a bit darker though.

Cheers

Yard

sorry to hijack, but is there a bairds malt file that can be imported to beersmith? seemed strange that they have joe white and barret burston available but not bairds?

I haven't seen a specific Baird's import for Beersmith. The default "United Kingdom" malts in Beersmith will probably be close enough to the Baird's products - that's what I use for my Baird's malts. The specs on Baird's site have a range so it's tough to say exactly unless you can get the specs for each batch. Near enough is good enough I reckon - colour calcs are wobbly at the best of times. Link here:

http://www.bairds-malt.co.uk/maltTypes.htm

Back