AC/DC. The greatest rock band in the world, We Salute You....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It might be premature and hopefully it is, but if the rumours are to be believed, AC/DC may sadly, no longer crank out their trademark high voltage riffs ever again.

There are reports that Malcolm Young is very ill and if that's the case, it's highly unlikely they'll go on.

I'm sure AC/DC fans around the world would like to say.

Malcolm Young, We Salute You.

malcolm+young.jpg

Best wishes to him and his family.

Heard this on the radio today,nothing lasts forever.....pigs arse ACDC will.

I'm not one of those guys that says everything they have done since Bon died is shite, but fark me, the last few albums were pretty ordinary. I reckon it is time they packed it in. Nothing lasts forever.

Carry on mate. If you think Black Ice is on the same level as say Powerage or High Voltage (or TNT OR Flick of the switch to include the Brian years) your just a fukkin drone. They have become like Kiss, putting out the same shit year after year to satisfy the mindless masses. Brian cannot sing anymore, listen to his range when he was in Geordie.....he just can't do it anymore.

Brian had throat surgery several years ago, hence his voice isnt the same. Never will be.

Back