Aaaaaagghhhh Its Absolute Crap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, i think it is false science. He avoids hang overs a) because the stuff is only a shade above water anyway and B) he doesn't drinks enough to have ill effects (though you could argue that tasting the first mouthful of Sol is an ill effect!!)

Interesting reading...maybe the Imperial cerveza I posted about earlier is better simply because it comes in a brown bottle? Hmmm.

Also, theres a good Mexican place in Huskisson called 'The 3 Gringos'. Been there a couple of times a few years ago, not sure if its still the same now...but it seemed quite popular so its entirely possible.

Cheers - boingk

i have another one to add the terrible beer category, it comes in a burnt orange can on a volume 440mL picked a six pack for $10 started out at about 15-16. i should have taken the hint. its brand name is TUI is ment to be an indian pale ale upon the first few sips was fairly lacking in flavour could taste the water in it. there was a hoppy bitterness to it. after the first can it began to become a chore to drink, in my opinion its easier to just avoid. but thats just my thoughts

Latest posts

Back