A Tragedy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel your pain Snow.
Maybe the only solace is the five litres you saved turns out ordinary, and buy losing 15 litres you did yourself a favour.

Naaah, of course it will have been the best beer you have every brewed.
Now time to upgrade from the bathroom to a brew house.

My commiserations,
Doc

Yeah, everyone's beat me to it but bad luck mate. I lost 2 litres of my last brew to the 'open tap syndrome' and was p**sed off enough, but can only imagine how you must've felt.

Good luck with the next brew!

Shawn.

Sounds like someone has made the beer gods very angry! :angry:
Time to sacrifice another virgin so they will smile down upon you once again.

Gough said:
Yeah, everyone's beat me to it but bad luck mate. I lost 2 litres of my last brew to the 'open tap syndrome' and was p**sed off enough, but can only imagine how you must've felt.
[post="59521"][/post]​

Not so much the fact the tap was open, moreover you didn't fall under it with your mouth agape emulating a human drip tray thus averting wastage eh Shawn? :p

Takes comedic timing. ;)

Warren -

warrenlw63 said:
Not so much the fact the tap was open, moreover you didn't fall under it with your mouth agape emulating a human drip tray thus averting wastage eh Shawn? :p

Takes comedic timing. ;)

Warren -
[post="59526"][/post]​

Quick 'n the dead round here eh Warren... :p

Shawn.

...doesn't that all depend on whether it was fermented or not?

I'd be more distressed if the beer was ready for bottling than if it was fresh wort.

Just my most humble opinion.

With respect...

You poor guy snow, I am very sorry for you losing the beer and to make it worse you have been denied sex too. This is not your day snow.

Scotty

Snow....
you know that the smell will take ages to go away... so you will have to just tell your wife that you will make do with hookers for the next 6 months!

dreamboat

LOL I totally wondered if anyone would go there. Top job Dreamboat!

Wow, that was a necropost and a half!

Good read though . . .

HOLY SHIT! I didnt realise. I swear that came up in my latest threads list!

Latest posts

Back