A Real Man's Fridge By Asko

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carbonator

Reaction score
It makes me sick that it doesn't have Corny fittings! I'm sure it could be modified.

Room for 2 x 5 litre kegs and all your cafe-late ingredients;

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2007/09/askos_ho...e_is_a_fri.html

FF05016_4.jpg

Is that what a real man looks like while he has a beer?

i bet they told him to put his little finger down before they took the photo :lol:

Is that what a real man looks like while he has a beer?

i bet they told him to put his little finger down before they took the photo :lol:

Ah, we know it's you in that shoot Tony. Nice polyester pullover, handsome.

ANd, I note that he has a bun in the oven ! Talk about mixed messages.

Give the poor guy a break, he's only a model ....after the shoot he probably messed his hair up, put on a singlet to display his tatts, went out and had ten pints of good German beer and pulled two chicks. :icon_drool2:

There is plenty of real people on this forum that like to poor a beer from there fridge while they are cooking a nice bread in the oven. I would love to see some comparison shots.

Give the poor guy a break, he's only a model ....after the shoot he probably messed his hair up, put on a singlet to display his tatts, went out and had ten pints of good German beer and pulled two chicks. :icon_drool2:
There is plenty of real people on this forum that like to poor a beer from there fridge while they are cooking a nice bread in the oven. I would love to see some comparison shots.

Um, are you guys defending the human rights of a Scandanavian male model ? I'll bet the bread is made of styrofoam. :D

Brad, be careful what you wish for, you may just get some comparison shots from members here. If you refer to Bribie's shopping list elsewhere, he's about to stock up on bikini wax, and I'm sure he's keen as mustard to take a few polaroids of Brazilianised 'Netherlands' given half a chance.

No no no, I don't want this to be an invitation, BG.

I thought "Real Men" sit down to read the paper!

Hang-on, is it a recipe book? (Needing one qualifies you as a Real Man!)

"A male model's life is a precious commodity!"
zoolander460.jpg
we should treasure it

That whole kitchen speaks volumes about the mental state of the inhabitants.
I wonder if they have a second kitchen for actually living in.

Worst part is that his Missus is cheating on him with the other guy, drinking wine!!

Serves him right, it looks like he's drinking Asahi.

All that kitchen needs is a couple of kids under the age of 3

Then it would have a totaly different look.

messy_kitchen.jpg

Looks like the image is photoshopped.
Neither the glass or the tap look right.

seen the wedding ring! really, who would where that? :lol:

he even looks like he's crossing his legs!

2 x 5L kegs would last a real man 1 night.

Ducati - yup my house constantly looks like that. gotta love having 2 under 2yrs old.

pffft asko stick to making ladies appliances like dishwashers and washming machines :ph34r: :p

seen the wedding ring! really, who would where that? :lol:

That ring could have a secondary use as a male sex toy of some sorts! Easier to find and get out if it comes off the finger! :p

Back