A New Brewer Arrives For Incider

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and good luck with sleep over the next few weeks :beer:
joe

LOL Don't you mean the next few years... :lol:

Congrats to the Incider Family on the arrival of Hunter

He is a bit of a spunk, must take after his dad! Hi pat....LOL

Congrats mate!

Well now you have another excuse not to AG :p

Congrat's
Found these tips on the net today so I thought I would post it for you.
baby_stuff.jpg

Luke

Gongrats...

Junior Hunter S Thosmpson? hahaha

Notice in the pic how a ray of sunshine falls on new born Queensland babies, even if their father is a Kokoros :lol:

And I saw three funny old men with a donkey heading through Kin Kin this morning,perhaps they're looking for young Hunter?
nativity_AT05904.jpg

Then again that's nothing special around here,we had a horseless carriage last week !

Batz

Well done Mate!!!! Congratulations..... :beer:

We will have to orgainize a Play date between Hunter and Archer....

And then chuck them in the port-a-cot with the missus while we piss off up into the man-shed and get sh!t-faced... :D

Sqyre... :p

And I saw three funny old men with a donkey heading through Kin Kin this morning,perhaps they're looking for young Hunter?
View attachment 17590

Then again that's nothing special around here,we had a horseless carriage last week !

Batz

He's not really the Mesiah, he's just a little cane rokrok.

Bugger that sqyre, organise a play date for all us qld brewers. :chug: Even those of us who keep our sperms under control. :D ;)

Well done sean and mrs sean

Congratulations to incider, mrs incider and the new addition, Hunter.

Ah! Another milestone for the inCider brewing family! (Trust you have passed on my welcome and wishes to Hunter, Sean.)

I'm just hanging for the next milestone which will be Hunter's first post on AHB which I imagine will be in around 6 months time :D

Have you worked out his AHB name yet? Is he registered? Have you suggested Dane set up a chat channel for all the QLD bubs?

Hope you put him straight on the bottle too :icon_cheers:

So much to organise Seany Old Boy.

Take care,
Pat

P.S. Just saw that Dane has put up a special Mrs InCider and Mrs Sqyre icon.... :icon_chickcheers:

I'm guessing it's pidgin for cockroach

Latest posts

Back