A New Brewer Arrives For Incider

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InCider

Swap Whore
Reaction score
My third hop addition has arrived today - a boy! Hunter 7lbs 11oz. Also my third Cane Toad Kid - Go NSW!

I even put down a brew this morning before going to hospital! :lol:

Mrs InCider is doing well. :wub:

Celebrating with an English Bitter in my Hoffbrauhouse Stein. :super: :icon_cheers:

InCider.

My third hop addition has arrived today - a boy! Hunter 7lbs 11oz. Also my third Cane Toad Kid - Go NSW!

Celebrating with an English Bitter in my Hoffbrauhouse Stein. :super: :icon_cheers:

InCider.

Congrats on the youngun Sean, I bet the missus is glad he is not incider anymore haha. Hmmm...... Hunter, Archer.... sounds a bit suss to me.

cheers

Browndog

Hey all the best mate
My wishes to you the wife and family :party:
I was off to bed but I better have another in your Honor

Batz

InCider.
So is this to be the 4.10 (fourten) ale Sean, congrats to your family mate. Kokoros outnumber the rokroks in your household now mate you may have to change sides, bak i gat wara.

Screwpop (for Indy)

A bit maggotted after (finally!!!) a non-driving nite to H3. What a good excuse to suck down a few of Jyes Sunset Wheats after getting home. :super:
Good work InCider & missus, congratulations & hopefully we'll never see InCider drinking coke in a brewery ever again. :)
Welcome to the world, Hunter (ps- your dad forgot to add beer to your name).

Congrats mate... all the best to your better half & young Hunter :beer:

Cheers Ross

Thanks Brewers. Having a cleansing ale after a hard day watching my wife do the hard work. Your well wishes are most appreciated!

Cheers,

Sean.

PS Time for another Stein.

Pics or it didn't happen. :p

Just kidding. Congrats mate.

I was a bit suss as he has hair....

Mrs InCider will have some explaining to do tomorrow. If Hunter looks like Pat, Sqyre Zizzle or Steelebreeze....they'll owe me a thingy! :p

P2040059.jpg

Having a cleansing ale after a hard day watching my wife do the hard work.

seems to me women are better suited to hard work and men to drinking beer anyway, so it all works out right?? :lol:

congrats to you and the wife. and good luck with sleep over the next few weeks :beer:
joe

Congrats on the Third hop addition.... the next one is either going to have to go in the hopback or be dryhopped.

What style of beer are you shooting for anyway??

There's an interesting question for us all .... If your family was a beer, what style would it be and why?? You and/or the wife as Base malts?? kiddies as hop and/or specialty malt additions?? Inlaws and dodgey uncles as potential infections?? whats the yeast that gets you all going and turns you into a finished beer?

Ahhh mildly drunk posting late at night and I've turned all philosophical.. or just slightly mad. One or the other.

Congrats mate. Best wishes to you all. May you be malty, complex, balanced with a fine smooth bitterness; and if looked after correctly, improve for many many years to come.

Thirsty

Congrats Sean on your third "hop addition" :lol: love that analogy [If the family was a beer] :huh:

Congrats Incider......geez you guys are busy having kiddies up there aren't ya....:D

WooooHooooo, congrats buddy, and best wishes to your long sufffering missus....

Hunter , great name , i thought about that but we got a girl...

Love the hop addition analogy...

Good times ahead for all , well done... I'm tempted to raise a glass now but the missus hasen't left for work yet ... won't be long haha

cheers

congrats Incider! hope your missus and Hops (I mean bubs) is doing well. my 2nd one is due in 7 weeks. your a better man than I for taking pictures. I was green and could barely stand during the 1st one.

Well done Mrs InCider! Welcome to the world little Hunter.

InCider, it's tough work, but someone's gotta watch it.

I was a bit suss as he has hair....

Mrs InCider will have some explaining to do tomorrow. If Hunter looks like Pat, Sqyre Zizzle or Steelebreeze....they'll owe me a thingy! :p

P2040059.jpg
Notice in the pic how a ray of sunshine falls on new born Queensland babies, even if their father is a Kokoros :lol:

Latest posts

Back