A Good Brew Shop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lancey

Reaction score
Next week I will be coming to Sydney. Just a quick trip up and back again in 1 day. Coming from Wagga Wagga.
Can anyone tell me of any good brew shops near Eastern Creek/Doonside.
Will be going through Narrellan, along the northern road to Penrith then to Eastern Creek.
thanks.

Next week I will be coming to Sydney. Just a quick trip up and back again in 1 day. Coming from Wagga Wagga.
Can anyone tell me of any good brew shops near Eastern Creek/Doonside.
Will be going through Narrellan, along the northern road to Penrith then to Eastern Creek.
thanks.

i go to a guy (pat) up here in the mountains who also owns the shop in St marys. hes pretty good for stuff and good at talking :D
www.bmbrews.comau

cheers,kingy

I'd definitely second giving pat a visit, I get all my malt from him (as well as yeast and bits and pieces) give him a ring and tell him when you're gonna be through and what you need and he'll have ready and waiting, as well as a tasty sample on tap :) Either he or his wife will be there both really nice people

beers

Dave

Theres a new guy opened at Camden,so ......

Also theres the 'trusty' Country brewer at Kingswood, opposite the station on the Gt western Hwy

You after anything in particular??

Pat at Blue Mountains Brew in Faulconbridge and Absolute Home Brew in St. Marys is a top fella as others have said. Even though I live in North East Victoria, I get the vast majority of my stuff from him. He's always helpful and friendly and goes the extra mile. Well worth a visit. He's been my saviour quite a few times when something has looked odd with my brew. I'd give him a call and he'd talk me through the problem. Couldn't ask for anything more.

i order online through both TCB and BMBS (pat).. both good places / people top deal with!

You could pop off the M7 onto Horsely Drive and duck in to Cooperage Home Brew. It's about 4 km from M7 in towards Smithfield.

Ray is mostly expert at wine production but he has a full range of beer brewing supplies and can give advice about basic brewing.

http://www.cooperagebrew.com.au/beersupplies.htm

I get my extract supplies from there. He also has some pretty good recipe packs.

There is a country home brewer at Toongabbie, which is not far from Doonside.

There is a brew shop in Campbelltown, though nothing to write home about (turn right at Nareelan road instead of left and get to the north end of Queen street).

There is another Country Home Brewer on the Hume highway at Casula (don't turn off at Narrelan road).

Back