• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

80l Pot, Burner And Fermentation Box

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanclark111

Reaction score
Hi All

I have switched to an electric boiler and fermenter which doesnt fit the box anymore and no longer need these few bits. If anyone is interested I am in Sydney City (Redfern) and I dont think any bits would ship because of size and weight.

This is what I have

80L Aluminium Pot - dimensions 50cm wide by 43cm deep - good condition, solid pot - $60

4 ring burner with regulator and individual ring controls - a bit rusty as its cast iron but very solid and works well, pots sit directly on the burners stand, approx 35cm wide and very stable for the 80L pot on top - $40

Fermentation box - this was built by myself and a carpenter friend and does a very good job of controlling temp with either frozen or hot 1.5L soft drink bottles down the side. Very good if you have limited room to brew in. It was built to fit your standard fermenters, $50 (below cost of materials)

Outside dimensions are 46*46*76
Inside dimensions are 35*35*64
4cm thick foam on the inside, very solid construction.

Pot_web.jpg

burner_web.jpg

box_web.jpg

Does the stock pot come with the shirtless girl in the background?

I'll take the burner off you if it's still available.

HI mate, jase here in manly, are all items still available and how come you are changing to electric? just wondering as I am thinking of going the opposite way, urn to pot.

cheers

jase (will take pot and burner)

All are still avaliable, As you were first to reply BVR I will give you first call.

I have switched to electric because I live in an appartment with only a very small balcony, I can't do the whole brew day outside so was having to carry the wort outside to boil and then back in. This way I can set it all up in the kitchen and never have to lift anything. I have done one electric day so far and it was a bit longer but easier so worth the trade off for me.

XavierZ - if BVR doesnt want it, its all yours

All are still avaliable, As you were first to reply BVR I will give you first call.

I have switched to electric because I live in an appartment with only a very small balcony, I can't do the whole brew day outside so was having to carry the wort outside to boil and then back in. This way I can set it all up in the kitchen and never have to lift anything. I have done one electric day so far and it was a bit longer but easier so worth the trade off for me.

XavierZ - if BVR doesnt want it, its all yours

Cool man, cheers, give me a buzz on 0458 788 824

cheers

That pot is a bargain!! I paid $128 for mine delivered. Get on it Sydney crew!

Back