6mm Right Angle Gasline Elbows

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfresh

Reaction score
6mm right angle gasline elbows

Anyone know where to get these?

I have the tried the sponsors with no luck :(

I have the tried the sponsors with no luck :(
Gas line is very flexible. Why do you need to put an elbow in? Just another location for leaks to occur.

JG type fittings? I have some.

Sure you don't want 8mm but?Mearure the OD not the ID

Batz

pic of what it is exactly your after ??
Is this what you want? You should be able to find Brass fittings at your local Mitre 10 or Bunnings.
barbed-fitting-90-elbow-barbxbarb.jpg

i can assist with some JG type snap in fittings if thats what your after, just need to know what size your hose is ...

Its one of these T Piece but just a right angle.

My old freezer (kegerator) has packed it in and I bought a new one.
I have found that the cooling elements seem to be on every wall of this freezer so I have decided to put my gas pipe through the rear/centre of the lid with a right angle piece so the gas pipe doesnt rise up out of the lid. Im sure Ross used to have just right angle pieces without the large body like the brass fitting shown in the post above.

Mate,
I buy fittings at a place called ENZED. It is a total hose and fitting service as it says in their phone book listing.
Call the number 13 1362 and ask if they have a location in Melbourne.
They have everything related to hoses and fittings. I am sure you will find what you want.
Cheers,
Bud

Beer gas line, particularly nice stuff like Valpar/FlexMaster/Cobra (or whatever it's called today), is pretty flexible. You can pop it in boiling water to get it nice and flexible, bend it to the shape you want, and then pop it in cold water to set. Why add another point for leaks to occur. Two places in fact, if you add an elbow.

Like this one? craftbrewer have em...

Sorry to be picky guys...

I considered one of these but they look a bit bulky and I dont really trust them with gas.

The gas hose I have been using locks onto the barbs very nicely so im not concerned about leaks when using an elbow.

I will try Enzed as suggested.

Places that sell beverage serving equipment such as Andale or Lancer Pacific often carry this kind of thing.

Back