• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

65L SS Conical with Fermenting Fridge to Suit, Wifi Temp Controller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remi

Reaction score
Hi,

The brewery reconciliation continues.

Up for sale is a 65L SS conical fermenter, 1/2" BSP fittings including rotating racking arm inside. Purchased through Keg King around 2010. Well looked after, no SS defects of note inside. $350

To go with it: a tall 'Future' brand (UK) fridge- this is fridge only, no freezer. It fits the fermenter perfectly- dimensions of fridge are 60w x 66d x 180h

It took me ages to find this fridge when I bought it: as a fridge that fits a conical fermenter is not easy to find. It has a purpose made wooden shelf which fits over the compressor making for a stable and level floor for the fermenter. $200 for the fridge.

My preference is to sell both together - for $500, in which case you would have a ready-to-roll temperature controlled fermenting solution.

For an extra $45, there is also a brand-new still in box, never used, Inkbird ITC 308 Wifi enabled temperature controller. Happy to sell this separately as well.

Pick-up only (when lockdown eases) from Brunswick, VIC.

Thanks

IMG_0917.jpg
IMG_0917.jpg
IMG_0918.jpg
IMG_0920.jpg
IMG_0922.jpg
IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

Yep- lockdown gets in the way of lots of things- hopefully only 3.5weeks of severe restrictions to go.

Let me know if you are keen on it; the sooner I can get it out of the garage the better!

Interested in all 3 items. I am in Sth Gippsland
Ok- shall I mark it as sold then; and we organise pick-up arrangements as soon as restrictions ease?

And no- no whining from this fridge!

Hi Remi, consider all 3 items as sold. Hopefully Covid restrictions end soon and payment/collection may take place. Let me know when we need to share phone numbers/pick-up address. Unsure if a deposit is required to secure goods with possible Covid delays. Regards James

Thanks James- happy to take your word, so we can worry about payment closer to pick up time; fingers crossed it can be in a few weeks!

Latest posts

Back