50L kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flokitheraider

Reaction score
562F428E-FF01-49D6-A4BA-BCEA9F255DA9.jpeg
7B10A545-E414-49A9-856C-96115D5275CF.jpeg
Someone please tell me what type of connectors and keg style I’m working with here? Same access port as a corney keg but commercial size?

I don't think it has connectors by the look of it. The top photo looks like the dip tube is coming out?? I have not seen kegs like those before so I have no idea..

Yes correct on the dip tube, these are actually portable emergency eye wash stations that I intend on repurposing. I saw them and just assumed they were kegs that have been used as an eye wash.

These look like they are compatible with racetrack style kegs. The round post sockets should be 1/2 inch if so. The quick disconnects lids and dip tubes can likely all be spruced up with parts from here: Mytton Rodd Keg Parts Archives - Easy Kegging. Most LHBS should also be able source various bits.

Parts are often not cheap though.

Last edited:
Yes correct on the dip tube, these are actually portable emergency eye wash stations that I intend on repurposing. I saw them and just assumed they were kegs that have been used as an eye wash.

Year right!!

The design must have been used for other applications than kegs. I found a Firestone branded Keg that was used as a fire extinguisher and it looked exactly like a corny. I bought some corny keg posts and they fit. Wouldn't hurt to buy some and give it a go!

Latest posts

Back