• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

46 Lt.Stainless Brewers.Nowra

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppa joe

Reaction score
I have 2 + 46 Lt .Stainless Malleys Washers.And a lot of other Pots and burners (various sizes) and a lot of other brewing gear for saleI have pumps 4 kegs gas. ask me i may have what you are looking for..I am in North Nowra.I have given up Brewing and everything has to go....Any reasonable offers....accepted...
PJ

Hey mate I'm looking to get into all grain biab, I'm thinking electric and around the 50 litre mark, have you got anything suitable?? Also thinking a pump for recirculating during mashes. Also prices of things would be handy

No Pics yet Luggy...
DBaker.... Yes i have a Kaixin Pump and other brass type pumps ...Temprite thingys...And much more..
Prices are what you think they are worth to you......I am going to move house shortly and have not brewed for a few years..
PJ

Hi mate definitely after a new pot for biab. Anything around 30 litres? I'm in Wollongong.

I would be interested in kegs, beer taps some general brewing gear I am in bomaderry

Sorry Dam....
I sent you an Email..
But stuff is still available...I have heaps of stuff.
PJ

Here is a Pic of Urns and Temprite.And i have much more to get rid of ,I may have what you wany,
PJ Temprite.jpg

Latest posts

Back