4 Or 5l Taylor Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you could have 4 beers on tap in a bar fridge, i like that idea

where do i sign up?

Good idea.

You could also do 24L batches and fill up a cornie and one of these. Then have your main bar full of cornies and a bar fridge based bar someone else in the house full of the small buggers.

Bar fridge... 23l batches... corny and and a smally... sounds great! Will take 8!

3.8L isnt that a little small?

Mate, they are small, but a strong, reliable motor. My VP is still going after 20 years. Original motor, original head. Sure, I'm on my second starter motor, fuel pump and alternator, but she's a good old girl. The odometer stopped at 365000 km about 8 years ago. She'd be well over half a million by now...

Oh, and I would love a couple of these kegs! They look awesome. ;)

do you know what you have started!?

I had no idea at all.

Now i've just gotta find out what my mates version of "a shit load" actually means.... will keep y'all posted

If a relief valve is required for afety reasons, then why do ickey D's use them?

tnd

$10 bucks says that the steel merchent from the north buys up all the HB (mickey d) kegs for scrap rather than the average HB'er using them

If a relief valve is required for afety reasons, then why do ickey D's use them?

tnd

$10 bucks says that the steel merchent from the north buys up all the HB (mickey d) kegs for scrap rather than the average HB'er using them

You again?

I had no idea at all.

Now i've just gotta find out what my mates version of "a shit load" actually means.... will keep y'all posted

Looks like you could get rid of a hundred of them easily looking at the list so far.

Would definitely be interested in a couple of these if it turns out to work... Quite a lot of interest in these!

Bumping up an old topic here, I know, but does anyone have any info on these little critters?

Back