4 Or 5l Taylor Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very keen..... Do you think you would have much success if you just approached a store and asked if they had any used ones laying about?

keen for a couple

I'd take one as well. Even if the gas did need a top up once or twice during festivities a JG fitting on an MFL beer disconnect would make it easy to top up from a soda stream bottle. Even better, one of these would screw straight on to the MFL thread. Disconnect, tap off, gas on, then tap back on. Gas would bubble through the beer, but <shrug>

+1 keen

A bit of playing around and they'd be the perfect one man party keg!

Isn't the releif valve purely for ease of cleaning? ie you can release the pressure almost instaneously hand free withot having to push the poppet down.

tnd

Isn't the releif valve purely for ease of cleaning? ie you can release the pressure almost instaneously hand free withot having to push the poppet down.

tnd

The main purpose is so that if a keg is under too much pressure the release valve will allow some of that pressure out, which is preferable to the keg blowing up.

3.8L isnt that a little small? Your talking about 2/5's of a slab or 10 stubbies...
Actually not too bad of a size at all!
I'm keen!
(man with 6 x 9L kegs if I get one of these my beer fridge is going to look like its home to a dwarf draft system

It'd be a good size to make a truly mobile setup around.

Like something you'd take to a BYO restaurant.

I'd be keen for a couple if this happens ;)

you could have 4 beers on tap in a bar fridge, i like that idea

where do i sign up?

Latest posts

Back