330ml Champagne Style Beer Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikk

Reaction score
Hiya, i'm keen to buy some 330ml champagne beer bottles.
They're the fanciest looking bottle i can find, & if you're doing strong beers are far more appropriate than 640/750ml bottles. They're also perfect for gifts, or trying to convince others how non-dodgy your homebrew is!
No matter how awesome your beer is, handing out old Coopers bottles with flakey labels isn't really a recipe for professionalism...

Anyhow, these 330ml bottles are only available as a pallet of 1280 bottles.
BC_330_136_AM_1_.jpg
If there's enough GENUINE interest, i'm happy to fork out for a pallet load to be delivered to my place in Marrickville.

Prices would work out to be-
$90 per hundred bottles, minimum of 100 bottles or
$85 per hundred bottles for a minimum of 200 bottles.

Just so you know, cost price is $81.25 per hundred bottles.

Pickup only from Marrickville, cash only, no tooling around.

I'd be needing at least 800 bottles to be spoken for prior to placing an order.

Any takers?

Sweetie and I might be interested- we'd have to work out how the heck to get them from you though- we're vehicleless.

We're getting married, and going to make our own mead as gifts- and these little bottles would be perfect. If we can figure out how to get them to us, we'd be in for 100.

G'Day Mikk,

We would be interested in 400.

Cheers,
Dave

Awesome- we're halfway there already then!

Seeing as these are champaign bottles design for a cork? is there any chance that a standard crown seal won't fit?

I'm not in any position to buy any, just thought I'd add that in for sanity sake (I can only imagine how p*ssed off I'd be if I bought 400 bottles I couldn't seal...)

Hi Parks, thanks for the input.

These are proper beer bottles, in 'champagne' style. Designed to take your standard 26mm crown seal with no issues.

And yes, you're right, it would be a major pain in the bum to be stuck with a whole load of bottles unsuitable for the typical homebrewer!!!

The bottles are confirmed in stock, but there's only 1 pallet left. We're up to 500, maybe 600 bottles spoken for, so hopefully by the end of the week i can make the order & they'll be available for pickup from my place shortly after.

Probably a good time of year to start thinking about making something special for Christmas gifts too- and unless your LHBS buys a pallet of these bottles to onsell at a large mark-up, i can't see these bottles being available again any time soon.

Not sure if these are the exact same bottle Moo Brew use, but they're certainly pretty close. I reckon they're one of the classiest looking products on the market. (As they'd want to be, given their price!).

Awesome :)

-- they do look pretty sexy...

to help this along, i'll up my order to 200 bottles

mikk, do some marketing to fill the order, i'd love to have them by next wednesday

I'd be in for it but am on the wrong coast! Not fair...

Edit: just emailed some brethren in Sydney, hopefully they will be down for 100...

Ok, so at the moment there's

Juddda- 400
Donburke-200

Margrethe- maybe 100. Are you down south or in the Shire or something? If you bring a wheely trolley or similar I can drop you 100 bottles at Sydenham station, & you can train them directly home again on the Illawarra line.
O'Henry's friends- maybe 100.

So only 600 sold for sure at the moment. I really want to get this up to 800 before ordering. I'll take 380 out of the 1280 pallet, so there's only 300 bottles available for sale. First to tell me they want them FOR SURE gets them!

Donburke- i'll order them absolutely as soon as possible- i'm pretty confidant the bottles will be at my place by tue/wed... Just need one or two more buyers!

Anyone?!

I would be interested but i cant see how i am getting them to mid qld.

Put me down for 100.

O'Henry - I can picks yours up if you like?

Ok, bottles ordered & will be delivered to my place on Monday morning.
Mikk- 380
Juddda- 400
Donburke-200
Mckenry- 100

So, 200 left, with Margrethe, & O'Henry's friends- maybe taking those if they're quick!
If anyone else wants some bottles, feel free to leave your name in case those last 200 are still available, or if anything untoward happens with the currently arranged buyers.

Probably best for the buyers to PM me their names & phone numbers, & i'll call you on Monday after the bottles arrive to arrange a time for pickup.

Oops, turns out the cost price is $85.03 per hundred, so this may be your only chance EVER to buy subsidised (by 3c) beer equipment...!

mckenry: thanks man, but the friends are in sydney, and suck at getting back to me. Will let you guys know asap...

I'll take those last 200 from you if the other buyer doesn't come through.

Ok, Tommu for 200. Final order is-

Mikk- 380
Juddda- 400
Donburke-200
Mckenry- 100
Tommu Hiid- 200

So, all spoken for for now, with hopefully some fancy homebrew to show for it in the next few months!

Will call you all on monday when the bottles arrive.

Mikk.

We're within train distance easy if you're willing to get them to a station for us :)

We're within train distance easy if you're willing to get them to a station for us :)

picked up my bottles today, thank you very much mikk for arranging the bulk buy,

now i need to fill them and throw a few your way

Latest posts

Back