30 great IPAs to drink before you die

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am no authority on IPAs so won't comment about the selections, however the faults in the text are novel:
"The continuous dry hopping of 120 for two full hours"
Utter try-hard dribble!

Dry might be a typo. I believe the beers are continuously hopped during the boil though. Drop out the word 'dry' and it's fine.

Comments are more telling about internet beer nerds. ZOMG you din't mention my favourite, NOTHING YOU SAY WILL I LISTEN TO EVER, YOU MORON!!! HERE'S A LIST OF BEERS I KNOW ABOUT TO CEMENT MY COMPLETE SUPERIORITY OF EXPERIENCE.

It's just an article that mentions some nice beers. Could have been about tui east india and gage roads if it really wanted to upset people. Some of these people need to drink more beer and relax.

I count 11 that I've tried. Definitely a few more to add to the list. I'm going back to the US later this year so will have to tick off a few more.

To be fair, it does specifically mention to comment on beers that you would add to the list. Nothing like the Internet to bring out the experts though...

I've only had 6 (maybe 7) of these beers, but I'm a little disappointed that one of my favourite IPA's, Feral Hop Hog, didn't make the cut...

Possibly it's not available in the USA, and if it is, chances are she's not the same as on home soil.

hahaha speisy was going to say the same thing how ever after manticles comment i reread it and it is just a suggestion of good beers not the best :rolleyes: Dogfish head posted this list to their FB page so i name dropped the HH :D prob not make a diff but someone might see it and try find some lol

Back