3 Old Fridges For Sale

• Thread starter bindi
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bindi

Anyone up the Sunshine Coast area looking for a brewing fridge? I have 3 for sale.
I have upgraded at huge expense and an extra 4 fridges and 2 freezers is overkill :lol: .

PM me if you want a bargain, $30 bucks each and I will even help you load it on your trailer or truck. ;)

Anyone up the Sunshine Coast area looking for a brewing fridge? I have 3 for sale.
I have upgraded at huge expense and an extra 4 fridges and 2 freezers is overkill :lol: .

PM me if you want a bargain, $30 bucks each and I will even help you load it on your trailer or truck. ;)

Bump: Help me move my new stuff in I will give a local brewer one, the others are cheep and work well :) .

Bump: Help me move my new stuff in I will give a local brewer one, the others are cheep and work well :) .

Hey Bindi,

Shit, if I would have known that on Monday when I had a brewday with screwtop, I would have brought the trailer down and helped you out, good luck moving them, im sure you will... :icon_cheers:

Damn, I would help but my ute won't make it that far.

Bump: I will store them for 2 weeks, after that they go to the young guys [read mega swill drinks next door and their mates] .
:icon_offtopic: Their bar is sad, VB, XXXX, Mid and K@K etc etc, They love my AG but it's too much effort for them, and I don't want them over here , Ok they get one fridge 2 to go.

Mate the Sydney North Shore Rellies are about to descend and I'm totally grounded. I'll pm you when they leave on Thurs 13 Nov. If they're gone they're gone (not to mention the rellies :lol: ) and It's worth hiring the ute from the Caltex on the Island here but hands tied till then. Bugger bugger.

Cheers
Michael

Mate the Sydney North Shore Rellies are about to descend and I'm totally grounded. I'll pm you when they leave on Thurs 13 Nov. If they're gone they're gone (not to mention the rellies :lol: ) and It's worth hiring the ute from the Caltex on the Island here but hands tied till then. Bugger bugger.

Cheers
Michael

Ok, one fridge left and it's yours free if it's not gone by the 13th, you got a tow bar on your car or a mate with one? I have a trailer you can borrow.
It's "dog ugly" but works well.

Darn.... Anyone in WA got a spare fridge... nothing in the Quokka! please before the heat sets in.

Darn.... Anyone in WA got a spare fridge... nothing in the Quokka! please before the heat sets in.

Seconded Katie!
Not looking forward to keeping a fermentation stable in 40 degree heat

Why cant you be in wollongong?..... Why......

What do you mean theres nothing in the quokka,

theres one in manning, 75 bucks all fridge 250L.

another all fridge in mandurah for 170...

i guess it just depends on how much you want to pay, and how far you want to travel.

I found that hte cheap ones i pick up always need a new seal, so you may aswell look for something a little newer but possilbly more expensive and then you know it will last and wont need anything doing to it.

Look for pigeon pairs too. they are great.. i get the fridge, the missus gets the freezer.

What do you mean theres nothing in the quokka,

theres one in manning, 75 bucks all fridge 250L.

another all fridge in mandurah for 170...

i guess it just depends on how much you want to pay, and how far you want to travel.

I found that hte cheap ones i pick up always need a new seal, so you may aswell look for something a little newer but possilbly more expensive and then you know it will last and wont need anything doing to it.

Look for pigeon pairs too. they are great.. i get the fridge, the missus gets the freezer.

Yeah I like the throught of the pigeon also... excuse me being naive wouldnt the fridge mate effect the freezer part to... I need more freezer space also...

are you looking on the Quokka on the net or paper? I cant see it there. Im looking on the net.

Pigeon Pairs are two separate units (one unit being the fridge and one being the freezer). so you can use the fridgemate on the fridge, and the freezer wont be effected.

I picked up a 300L fridge/300L freezer pigeon pair for 400 bucks, and they were only a couple of years old.. frost free.. nothing wrong with either of them.

You are thinking about side by side fridge freezers which are the one unit with two doors and are powered by the same compressor. These are the ones that have the ice machine and crap built in, so if you did use a fridgemate, the freezer would be useless.

I was looking at the quokka online... i just typed in fridge on the search, and both of the fridges i mentioned were on the first page.

Freecycle Perth had one going in Willagee a couple of days ago

snip

> Hello,

> I have on offer a Frigidaire Fridge (approx. 400 litre). It's about
> 10-15 years old, still works and has a scratch or two on the outside
> but otherwise fine.
>
> I need pick up by early next week.

Snip
It isn't noted as taken yet so if you are not a freecycle member yet sign up and or drop me a PM to communicate on your behalf until your membership becomes valid :)
Love Freecycle :)
Sorry Bindi for the OT nature of this B)
Cheers
Doug

Latest posts

Back