• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

3-gallon Kegs Wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Im after 2 of the 3-gallon kegs if anyone is willing to part with one or two of them.
Yep I know they are as rare as
pm me with a price if your keen.

Your right about these being scarce and I'll be surprized if you get anyone interested to part with theirs. I would try kegs online. They stock the 9L kegs.Kegsonline

Cheers

Phil

The 9L kegs from Kegsonline seem like a good price, especially as they are new.

Some people on the forum seem to have had success with this route, may be an idea.

What is the going price on a second hand 9L keg these days anyway? if they were availble that is?

Cheers, Pok

kegsonline seems to have run out, they are not listed on the website anymore.

They do now have their ABN, Address and business name listed, I contacted them about some shipping costs and suggested they add these details, despite the abrupt reply I got obviously they took on my suggestion

whoa $195 each.... thats a bit steep. That seller on ebay, token_survivor seems to vary in prices a bit, cheap on somethings yet damn high on others. He really should meet in the middle ground.

whoa $195 each.... thats a bit steep. That seller on ebay, token_survivor seems to vary in prices a bit, cheap on somethings yet damn high on others. He really should meet in the middle ground.

...& his freight rates to Brisbane are over double what's available...

Cheers Ross

brewhaus in marrickville, sydney has the 9ltr kegs(brand new, italian made) , i think theyre selling for $125 but not 100% on the price or the price of postage , give them a call or check out their website , im sure they will only be to keen to help you with any enquiries ....

NO AFFILIATIONS ETC ETC ETC ....

I snaffled one from kegsonline a few weeks back. About $135 delivered, brand spanking new. Fast delivery and a happy customer.

Back