• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

2x250g Soda Stream Gas Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewless

Reaction score
$50 for the pair. 1 is full and the other is 1/4 full. Pick up from Melbourne only, these can not be posted.

sodastream_003.jpg

No offence to the OP, but I picked two of these up for $1 at the local Vinnies shop.....

Cheers

They are the OLD bottles.......Can't fill them.....
Pick em up from garage sales/Vinnies/many other places...Couple of bucks..
Go peddle somewhere else.....
PJ

They are the OLD bottles.......Can't fill them.....
Pick em up from garage sales/Vinnies/many other places...Couple of bucks..
Go peddle somewhere else.....
PJ

Sorry, someone told me they were going for about 40 bucks each. No need to be rude. If this is the case they will go in hard garbage. Thanks for the input.

$40 is about what a full new(larger) bottle costs.
Last I heard, Woollies will swap these old bottles and $11(each) for full new ones.

with the correct attachments they are fillable from you regular sized C02 bottles i believe

with the correct attachments they are fillable from you regular sized C02 bottles i believe

Any ideas on what the correct attachment is?

Also, any confirmation from anyone on whether the old bottles can be swapped at BigW or Kmart?

(I just picked one of the old style ones up)

Also, any confirmation from anyone on whether the old bottles can be swapped at BigW or Kmart?

do a search on here troy im sure thats where i found the info , i cant put my claws on it at the moment ...

I swapped one of these oldies for a new one at Woollies recently.

quote name='troywhite' date='Oct 25 2007, 03:59 PM' post='254546']

[/quote]

Something like this.

P3150006.JPG

As barramundi said, do a search on here. Thats where the pic came from. Only I cant remember where <_< . Ahh well :icon_drool2: must be getting close to beer time :chug:

Latest posts

Back