2019 NSW Amateur Home Brewing Championship

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Peter and Stuart for heading a well oiled machine. Craig, Joe, Andrew, Brendan, Barls, plus the fair few others I’m probably forgetting for doing the many jobs above their primary duties. It was well run comp and made it easy to just sit back and judge.

Agreed with previous comments, its great to see the comp being run better and smoother every year. looks like the technology has been leveraged with great results.

I think all the organisers should pull out the remnants of the 40+ score beers and have a nice relaxing pint or 6 tonight.

Great work on getting the results out so fast.

Well run comp and really quick results! Does anyone know why on the home page some categories show who got fourth and HM(?) trophies but the others just have the top three winners?

Hi guys,
Did anyone hear anything about this year's state comp? Canceled or postponed? I googled it but came up blank. Cheers

there was an email that went out last month to some of previous years judges/stewards and possibly entrants seeing if there was enough volenteers and entrants to make it worthwhile.
I havent heard anything back yet, dont know what the verdict was.

there was an email that went out last month to some of previous years judges/stewards and possibly entrants seeing if there was enough volenteers and entrants to make it worthwhile.
I havent heard anything back yet, dont know what the verdict was.

Thanks n87 👍

Official word regarding the 2020 competition: NSW 2020 Home brewing Competition – NSW Home Brewing Association

We are still working toward running the competition, however with the recent resurgence in COVID-19 cases over the last couple of weeks, it has lead to complications regarding venues and logistics. We hope to have official word out in the week starting August 3rd. What happens between now and then will dictate whether we will have a venue in which we can run the competition in a safe manner. Please bear with us for now.

Back