2016 QLD Xmas Case Swap 17 Dec-Ravensbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a pair of large prongs and a pair of chook prongs and a heap of tie wire, should be able to make it work. My skewer is 22mm diameter if anyone has additional prongs to bring.

I May be able to obtain a couple more prongs Liam.

Could we get a show of hands at so I can work on a meat budget?

And here is the 20kg pig I did last weekend:

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1480334207.543911.jpg

I'm easy either way on the food. Also agree that the second swap gets folded in to fill the gaps in the first swap. My read of the list is that if we remove people who are in both swaps, there'll be 25 beers. I'm happy to bring 25 bottles instead of 24. Or, if one more person drops out (which seems inevitable), then we'll be right.

Yeah mate saw him on the weekend, he cant make it unfortunately.

pcqypcqy said:
I'm easy either way on the food. Also agree that the second swap gets folded in to fill the gaps in the first swap. My read of the list is that if we remove people who are in both swaps, there'll be 25 beers. I'm happy to bring 25 bottles instead of 24. Or, if one more person drops out (which seems inevitable), then we'll be right.
Are we sure it's 25 swappers. Looks more. Maybe someone can put a new list together.

I'm a certainty with my case swap beer. Will bottle shortly. At this stage I'm out in terms of attendance but I'm working on getting there.

Another one from list 1 bites the dust. Dan Barrington can't make it:

Swap List 1.
1. evoo4u - Julebryg
3. Liam_Snorkel - RIM (russian imperial mid )
4. Ballantyne
5. madpierre06 - Funky Saison
6. Earle - Choc Wheat IPA
7. Luggy - Oatmeal Stout
8. Davy - Rye ESB
9. Peege - Ainsley Harriot (milk stout)
10. Benken25 - American farmhouse with mulberry and chilli
11. Angus - belgian saison
12. Beersuit
13. NickB - Wild Fermented Ball Sweat
14. Ciderman - Mulberry Sour
17. pcqypcqy - Robust Porter.
18. Nickxb - Coconut Rum Porter
20. Smokomark
23. Parks - 7.2% Black IPA
24. tazman1967 "Scorched Earth" Smoked Saison
Swap List 2.
2. Aydos - TBC
3. Robv
6. giatuprs - Rex Banner's Bannier Hammer XPA - upscaled version of Brewditos' Brett APA from that Bacchus thing
7. Luggy - Farmhouse ale
8. evoo4u - APA
10. Mike - Some sort of Lager for smashing in the christmas heat or a table str saison I dunno.
11. Cosdog - Aged Spiced Christmas Cake Stout
13. madpierre06 - Hopp-a-long Saison
14. Benken25 - American farmhouse with mango and chilli
15. mitch - undecided

By my count there are enough spaces in list 1 to merge the non-doubles from list 2

Im not able to make it to the swap but it seems like my bottles of beer for the swap are looking forward to it - they're getting hard already.

I just cracked open a bottle of 11% EBW from the artist formerly known as Cosdog (currently Zorco) at the last swap. This has aged nicely and is like drinking caramel, getting me in the mood for xmas (or a xmas spiced stout)

Latest posts

Back