2013 Bayside Brewers Oktoberfest Homebrew Comp

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

etbandit

Reaction score
Dear entrants, judges, stewards and helpers

Thank you all for participating in the 2013 Bayside Brewers Oktoberfest Homebrew Competition. Many thanks to all judges,stewards and helpers for making this years Oktoberfest another success. Attached are the full results and congratulations to those who placed.

Also, a big thank to all our sponsors for supporting this event: Hinkinbotham Winery for continually hosting this event, keg King, Grain & Grape, One Stop Bar Shop, Bintani, and Vicbrew for their generous prizes.

Score sheets and prizes will be sent out shortly

Cheers
Chan

View attachment 2013 BaysideBrewers Oktoberfest Full Results.pdf

Good work Bayside. Happy with the 1st for my Marzen , but goddam the scores a bloody close in the Bock category - not much in it across 1st to 8th with only a 5pt spread!!

Thanks to all the organisers, judges, stewards and sponsors for your time and effort. I received excellent feedback on styles on which I have spent a lot of time and thought this year. A special thanks to Mark who delivered my score sheets and prizes to me at the AABC in Canberra. I was expecting gift certificates so the keggle was a real surprise. The trophy glasses are excellent.
All very much appreciated.
Thanks, Barry.

Latest posts

Back