2007 Ahb Footy Tipping Comps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any interest for 2007 Footy Tipping Comps ?

• Yes please for AFL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes please for Super 14

• Yes please for NRL

• Yes please for AFL and Super 14

• Yes please for AFL and NRL

• Yes please for Super 14 and NRL

• Yes please for Super 14 and AFL and NRL

• I can't tip to save my life. No.

• Total voters
Just signed up for the AFL comp.

Good Luck all (except any Richmond supporters - I hate your mob :angry: :D )

I'm in for NRL.

Go the Knights. This is their year (...again). :super:

more tippers wanted come on their is not even 20 people in docs comp get into if you have not already

And we begin the weekends of hope and starting the week with mixed feelings.....

At least theres the Asian club champions comp and the Asia Cup football still going...

And Gees theres a familiar avatar floating around!?!?!

Join up if you haven't already and get your tips in.

oh, and GO THE TITANS!!

I was a bees dick away from posting this in the 2006 thread :blink:

Go Browndog!

1. 5 Brown_dog
1. 5 Doctors Orders
3. 4 Formac
3. 4 homerkemp
3. 4 InCider Manly Sean Eagles
3. 4 jdsaint
3. 4 Josh25
3. 4 microbe
3. 4 teamster
10. 3 phonos
10. 3 Tynian
12. 2 davekate
12. 2 KINGVEEBEE good luck all!! may the best tipster win.. lol :eek:) go the mighty knights...
12. 2 Linz1
12. 2 wallylanger

Hi

Just wondering if its too late to join the footy tippin??

1. 7 Brown_dog
2. 6 Formac
2. 6 InCider
2. 6 jdsaint
2. 6 Josh25
2. 6 teamster
7. 5 Doctors Orders
7. 5 homerkemp
7. 5 microbe
10. 4 Linz1
10. 4 MrsSqyre
10. 4 Tynian
13. 3 davekate
13. 3 phonos
15. 2 KINGVEEBEE
15. 2 wallylanger

How cool is Browndog? Didya pick the bunnies? Top stuff.

My tip for premiers - Manly Sean Eagles.
My tip for the SOO - Blues Forever. (Residing in QLD to convert the uneducated. I've been quite busy). :beerbang:

1. 7 Brown_dog
2. 6 Formac
2. 6 InCider
2. 6 jdsaint
2. 6 Josh25
2. 6 teamster
7. 5 Doctors Orders
7. 5 homerkemp
7. 5 microbe
10. 4 Linz1
10. 4 MrsSqyre
10. 4 Tynian
13. 3 davekate
13. 3 phonos
15. 2 KINGVEEBEE
15. 2 Wallylanger

One swallow doesn't make a summer. :p
Go Wallylanger, go! :beerbang:

:beer:

Pete, it's Ok to tip other teams than the Titans, CSCowboys and the Broncs. i just don't know how you got the other point! :D

Jdsaint. You'll owe me a beer off every batch of 2007 if the white c-knights lose tonite. They've got my coin.

InCider.

One swallow doesn't make a summer. :p
Go Wallylanger, go! :beerbang:

Being a loyal eels tipper, I have a bad feeling I'm going to be owing an eels hating tipper some beer.

Pete, it's Ok to tip other teams than the Titans, CSCowboys and the Broncs.

Neva eva. I remember Interstate games at Lang Park pre State of Origin. We old buggers never forget. Nothing much has changed.
I don't back the Tits (Pronounced Tites). Too close to the border.
No offence intended Tits (Tites) :) . Just a funky old ******* I am. :super:

Can't belive the chocolate soldiers got points, let alone won. Shirtlifters.

And the nurses got beaten by the Knightstalkers...

Shite....

I'm still in the hunt in the AFL tips.. :blink:

Being a loyal eels tipper, I have a bad feeling I'm going to be owing an eels hating tipper some beer.
Loyal Eel here too, but I'm on the bunnies on Sunday. Won't let faith get in the way of a few longnecks :)

0/2 to start the weekend doesn't help. Can't see many tipsters being on more than 1, if that though. Who could pick the Panthers tonight?

I'll be on the hill at Penny Park in round 5 if anyone wants to have a beer with me. TED in plastic bottle. Only place I'll do that.

Loyal Eel here too, but I'm on the bunnies on Sunday. Won't let faith get in the way of a few longnecks :)

0/2 to start the weekend doesn't help. Can't see many tipsters being on more than 1, if that though. Who could pick the Panthers tonight?

I'll be on the hill at Penny Park in round 5 if anyone wants to have a beer with me. TED in plastic bottle. Only place I'll do that.
Josh, depite being mortal enemies ( Sean Eagles vs Eels) , our Blues badges will unite us. The Eels will be a better outfit without that clown jason maroon BMW wank3r as coach. (he and I have had run ins in NS Bear days).

I read your site and ride bikes a bit too. MTB mostly, plus some road racing. If you're gonna be dumb, you've gotta be tough!

Blues!

Sean.

Josh, depite being mortal enemies ( Sean Eagles vs Eels) , our Blues badges will unite us. The Eels will be a better outfit without that clown jason maroon BMW wank3r as coach. (he and I have had run ins in NS Bear days).

I read your site and ride bikes a bit too. MTB mostly, plus some road racing. If you're gonna be dumb, you've gotta be tough!

Blues!

Sean.
Can't say I agree we're a better side with Hagan as opposed to JT. Thought he did a marvellous job last season. And for all his traits as a young person (SCG on New Years Day anyone?) he is a fairly good coach these days.

Here is an update... I keep checking to make sure JDSaint nee Sea Eagle is going to send me a tallie! :beerbang:

Tipster Total
The ladder for week 3 will be available after the first game of week 3 is completed.
1. Brown_dog 13
2. InCider 12
2. jdsaint 12
2. teamster 12
5. Formac 11
5. Josh25 11
5. microbe 11
8. Doctors Orders 10
8. Tynian 10
10. homerkemp 9
10. Linz1 9
12. davekate 8