2007 Ahb Footy Tipping Comps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any interest for 2007 Footy Tipping Comps ?

• Yes please for AFL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes please for Super 14

• Yes please for NRL

• Yes please for AFL and Super 14

• Yes please for AFL and NRL

• Yes please for Super 14 and NRL

• Yes please for Super 14 and AFL and NRL

• I can't tip to save my life. No.

• Total voters
Wish i Had foxtel but go the Crusaders the tips are in

Don't forget to get your tips in Super14 punters.
Kickoff 1735 tomorrow, so an early mark from work.
Will have the beer taps ready to pour :p

Doc

Dammit - that means it's 4:35pm here - don't know I can get off work that early!! :angry:

Will have the NRL and AFL tipping comps setup in the next few days.

Beers,
Doc

AHB AFL 2007 Tipping Comp

You are invited to join my AFL 2007 Tipping Competition at http://www.OzTips.com

===================================================================
Comp Name: AHB AFL Tipping Comp 2007
Comp #: 93088
Comp Password: beerisgood

To join:

1) Go to http://www.OzTips.com

2) From the 'Home' page, click "I'm new and I want to Tip" and register a new Login for the site (or, if you are already registered with OzTips, Login).

3) Click "I want to join a Tipping Comp" on the 'Home' page, or "Join a Tipping Comp" on the 'Tipping' page.

4) Enter the Comp # and Comp Password details above.

5) That's it! Full instructions on how to Tip can be found on the 'Help' pages.

Regards,
Doc

AHB NRL 2007 Tipping Comp

You are invited to join my NRL 2007 Tipping Competition at http://www.OzTips.com

Comp Name: AHB NRL Tipping Comp 2007
Comp #: 93089
Comp Password: beerisgood

To join:

1) Go to http://www.OzTips.com

2) From the 'Home' page, click "I'm new and I want to Tip" and register a new Login for the site (or, if you are already registered with OzTips, Login).

3) Click "I want to join a Tipping Comp" on the 'Home' page, or "Join a Tipping Comp" on the 'Tipping' page.

4) Enter the Comp # and Comp Password details above.

5) That's it! Full instructions on how to Tip can be found on the 'Help' pages.

Regards,
Doc

I joined! Cant wait, com-on people, get into it! alot of largies if thiers 3000 or more people :chug:

Thanks Doc. I'm in and ready to go. Tips all in.

I went to the Sea Eagles / Storm last night and we won! :D

MANLY Sea Eagles 2007 premiers!

Good luck to you to mate. I look forward to tasting 1 of your brews, that you will have to send me. THE WINNER! :super: :unsure: :lol:

I have started an AHB NRL 2007 tipping comp in oztips, anyone interested pm me your email address to sent you an invite.

Cheers
Wraith

Good luck to you to mate. I look forward to tasting 1 of your brews, that you will have to send me. THE WINNER! :super: :unsure: :lol:

Sounds like a deal. :D I look forward to receiving your fine brew in the post later this year!

:lol: :lol: theirs a comp, inside a comp, lookout already a head to head battle!

I love it! all fun n games mate, But you know when I'm leadin after every week, you wont hear the end of it!

I support a team that once held the man........I'm just playin.

Seriously though mate good luck, also how many players can you have, is it limited?
Because 4000 members sending 4000 longies to 1 house for instance :D what a site!

come on people great prize up for grab's with only 8 people registered to this day makes for easier winning go to www.oztips.com.au sign up to the docs tipping comp on contact doc for more info get into the game only 1 week away come on guys fun n games.....

Back