20 % Off At Grain And Grape This Week

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpy

Pumpy's Brewery.
Reaction score
thats a good discount

Pumpy :)

No Affiliation

where did you see this??? its not on the website or does it start as of Monday?

Going in there sometime this morning to pick up some grain for an amber ale my wife keeps nagging me to brew for her!

Why can't they sell 40L urns :(

Anyone confirm this and for how long?

Grain and Grape Sale
20% Off Sale for items under $250
10% Off Beer

The sale begins Saturday 28th November and ends Saturday 5th December.

The sale applies to existing stock only - if we sell out of items of stock, we will not apply the sale price to items for collection later when stock is re-ordered.

Other discounts and promotions do not apply in conjunction with the sale.

Grain Book and Keg Systems
The sale applies to grain book top ups and keg systems. Because keg systems are more than $250, we will put a discount on all the individual items that are less than $250.

Gift Vouchers 20% Off During the Sale
For example, $200 voucher for $160. For the relative who can't think of what to buy. There is a limit of $250 for the 20% discount.
Gift vouchers can only be put toward individual stock items of less than $250.
If a Gift voucher is bought with discount, a further discount is not allowable on the items purchased with that voucher.

Mail Orders During the Sale
We will do our best to get mail orders sent promptly, we will contact you if for some reason there will be a long delay. Our website does not calculate 20% discount, it will be done manually when the transaction is done in the store. Sale price does not apply to postage costs.

We are normally quite busy during sales, so there may be some delays in the shop during the time of the sale.

No affiliation it was just not clear on thier website

pumpy :)

Well i think i will be there monday morning after night shift

20% off is great

:icon_cheers: G&G

and 10% off beers :icon_drool2:

Time to stock up on some grain I think, they only had a sale not long ago as well. Well done G&G

In that case I might get that bottling gun I always wanted (or needed as I tell my wife!). Which is better the Blichmann or cpbf?

That would be right eh, as I just spent $180 there on Wed :angry:

Grain and Grape Sale
20% Off Sale for items under $250
10% Off Beer

The sale begins Saturday 28th November and ends Saturday 5th December.

The sale applies to existing stock only - if we sell out of items of stock, we will not apply the sale price to items for collection later when stock is re-ordered.

Other discounts and promotions do not apply in conjunction with the sale.

Grain Book and Keg Systems
The sale applies to grain book top ups and keg systems. Because keg systems are more than $250, we will put a discount on all the individual items that are less than $250.

Gift Vouchers 20% Off During the Sale
For example, $200 voucher for $160. For the relative who can't think of what to buy. There is a limit of $250 for the 20% discount.
Gift vouchers can only be put toward individual stock items of less than $250.
If a Gift voucher is bought with discount, a further discount is not allowable on the items purchased with that voucher.

Mail Orders During the Sale
We will do our best to get mail orders sent promptly, we will contact you if for some reason there will be a long delay. Our website does not calculate 20% discount, it will be done manually when the transaction is done in the store. Sale price does not apply to postage costs.

We are normally quite busy during sales, so there may be some delays in the shop during the time of the sale.

No affiliation it was just not clear on thier website

pumpy :)
And if they run out of stock of something you want, buy a gift voucher instead and you'll still get the item at a discount when the sales over and they get new stock!

The G&G are having trouble getting CPBF ( or so they said) , so i got a blichman (birthday pressie from SWMBO) .
Have to say that i do like its single hand operation and i think its good...but i've never used a CPBF...and the guys at the shop reckon the blichman is better....
As always its an opinion !
Cheers
Ferg

Might be a good week to buy my burner and dial thermometer.

Depending on how big your kettle is go for the Mungril Mongolian. I use the 23 jet for my 85ltr boils and it rocks!! You only need a standard barby reg as well not one of those adjustable types. Average around 5 brews per 9kg cylinder. I think the Mongolian also come in a smaller size again but whether G&G stock it I can't say.

BYB

Latest posts

Back