• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

2 tap kegerator and 400lt vessel for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crime scene.JPG

...sorry...

Keep an eye out on ebay or gumtree, I'll bet it will be listed for megabucks

Very poor form.

That's pretty ordinary, overall. Even worse if you turned up to collect and were told on the spot.

Hi eveyone ,long time lurker and first post here and I would pretty pinged off if someone dangled a carrot in front of me and yanked it out at the last second.Good on ya Rowy stick it to him!!

This bloke is no good, some other shit bloke probably sms'd him a better offer. Poor cricket and I hope your fridge shits itself.

Thanks for all ur pm of abuse... no its still in my garage and im not going to sell it for a certain reason..... If I did want to sell it in the future i wont put it up on this site since some dude named rowy is absuing me with private messages.

And no its still not for sale its still in my garage.

Just when we thought this sore healed...he goes and picks the scab off it...

can't wait to sit back andwatch this one get all pussy andinflamed

Friday night's on ahb....that's entertainment

the reason i was gona sell it was cuz i was gona move houses, but i found out i wasnt which means i could still keep it... so b4 judging learn their another story to the situation..

Abusing this guy via PM is pretty poor form.....his mobile number is on page 2 ;)

vittorio said:
Its only a year old, I'm selling it cuz I need money for brewing equipment. It perfect, works lovely. It comes with all the fittings. The only exception is there will be no kegs or gas bottles incl. I live in the western suburbs of Melbourne in yarraville.
It's funny how the story has changed.

U can have the fucken kegerator, just dont treat people like this when they cancel a sale. Who ever wants it, come nd pick it up. But don't treat people like this.

Thread locked. This matter has been sorted out between the two members and the original offer will be honoured. Others within this thread has been PMd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back