1969 Homebrew Recipe

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TmC, youll have to come down this way and meet us all.

and bring a peg incase you meet TP, he's a top bloke but geeze it sound like a lot of cane toads after a few brews.

Yeah i would if i could be bothered, today it was so humid i was half expecting it to start raining inside. :angry:

Is TP the reason airports have been closing down?

Is TP the truth behind the nuclear power plant issues in Japan?

I vaguely remember my Dad making home brew once in the early seventies. He mixed up all sorts of stuff that smelled evil. I don't think it was this recipe but he did things I have never had to do like mixing syrup and dry ingredients. When I asked him a few years ago about it he said it was the real pissheads he new that kept at it and the stuff was filthy to drink.

Julia's gonna put a Carbon Tax on TP :lol:

To offset his carbon arseprint.

2237d1175224464-members-celebrity-roast-funny-farting-joke-toxic-fumes-diaper.jpg

Talk about hijacking my thread :lol:

There's nowhere else to go. Its a terrible recipe :)

Mate, you have to try and get away from the idea that lots of processed sugar in beer is a good thing. It's not. Beer is made from Malt, Water, Hops, Yeast.

In occasional instances you might need to use some sugar, say for a Belgian style or to help a beer finish out low. But two kilos in a batch, per your OP, will not make a great beer.

OP comes from Qld, recipe comes from Qld...

You guys must be a sad bunch to claim VB as your own :ph34r:

Oh God.

Right down to triple over gravity fermenting!

Latest posts

Back