• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

19 Litre Csb Keg With Pin Lock Fittings $55

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xknifepointx

Reaction score
picked up two of these recently and realised I only really want to start with one of them, so willing to sell the other one for $55, it's pin lock and in pretty good condition. has the rubber base attached and everything looks sweet on top.

pickup from Waterloo, Sydney.

its great having a backup keg carbing up at ambient temps and aging while you drink from the first keg. Then when your first keg runs out you swap em over and once its cold it should be ready to go.

My aim is to have a train of them all conected up to the one gas regulater that way i never run out of beer on tap.

I only have 3 and that only just gets me through with 2 beers on tap and always 1 ageing and waiting.

4 would be good that way if 2 kegs run out together i have 2 waiting.

Point is if your having a 1 tap system its a great idea to keep the second one for a backup on a rotating roster.

Hope this makes sense as ive had an early start today as im keen to empty one of my kegs so i can fill er up again lol

Latest posts

Back