• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

15l Cubes Give Away

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks

wort jockey
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have at least 10 of these 15L cubes if anyone wants some / all of them. I brew all fresh worts (until I am allowed to buy the rest of my AG kit...) so I get a steady supply of these.

They hold pretty much 15L on the dot, maybe 16 if you push them.

15L_cube.jpg

I don't want anything for them other than to see if they are useful for anyone. Pick-up from Kenmore, Brisbane.

Also, they have all been rinsed out and are 'pretty much' clean.

I'm such a tool :blink: --- note to self, don't PM when sober...

ROFL, exactly, make sure youre legless drunk next time, then theres no excuse for getting it wrong :p haha

hey parks i am in Chapel hill and i'd gladdly take a couple off your hands.....

Troydo

Save them for yourself when you start AG. Then you can brew your own fresh wort kits like many of us do now......

Save them for yourself when you start AG. Then you can brew your own fresh wort kits like many of us do now......
I'll get plenty more, and it's not that I specifically want to get rid of them, I just thought there may be some people who could get some use out of them.

cheers

Wouldn't mind a couple if they're still up for grabs. The ones I used to have would squeeze in 16.5L

Cheers

Wouldn't mind a couple if they're still up for grabs. The ones I used to have would squeeze in 16.5L

Cheers
There's at least 4 left. Kram's claimed 3 and Troydo has claimed 3. I will have a look later on and check exact numbers.

How many would you like?

hey mate, a couple would be fine. still have one at home.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back