• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

128-200 Mj Mongolian 32 Jet Burner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh sounds good, i might just give them a bell.
I wrote an email to auscrown asking for prices...havent heard back <_<
Probably give the 20 jet mongolian a go though
Cheers!

To give you an idea on prices, the latest auscrown price list I have is 1-Aug-2009
20 Jet Mongolian $38 (or 23 jet = $45, 32jet = $65)
1.8m S/S hose $18
Adj med pressure reg $26.50

total 82.50 (ex GST)
$90.75 inc GST

You would still need a short bit of pipe, ball valve and an adapter from the 1/2BSP pipe down to the LPG hose from Bunnings to finish it off.
Bunnings calls the 1/2inch BSP, 15mm. All up maybe another $20. I'm not sure what LPG reg ekul has, but normally the Mongolians only run on low pressure, I use mine with the med adj reg as above. The low pressure is about $10 cheaper.

I'm running a 20jet with the med pressure reg, it will get 60L of water to the boil no problems.

If I was looking at a burner again, I would still try and get a Nasa/Turkey Burner. There was a link on here about a week ago and you could get one from the US including a high pressure reg, and adjustable for about $AUD100-$120 inc postage.

QldKev

Back