• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

11 litre - 3 gal Kegs For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lefty2446

Reaction score
4x Firestone racetrack lid kegs for sale. PM offers please.

3x no leaks.

1 with a leak under the rubber foot. (Going to try to repair tomorrow).

Items located in Underwood / Brisbane, prefer local buyer but will post at buyers expense if required.

PM me for further details.

Adrian

12042009251.jpg

I wish I could take them off your hands.

... nice sig :p

A 6 pack of fine barleywines from the SK Brewery :huh: :D

I am thinking 11lt rather than 11 gallons... that or the perspective on the photo is completely out...

Brendo

Sorry guys was looking for upwards of $120 each. But still open to offers.

Sammy - a lot of people like small kegs, I bought a few brand spankers a while ago for $175 each, as have many others on here. Theyre great and portable for parties etc. because they fit in big eskies and stuff. Sometimes smaller is better ;). If i had my stimulus already I'd be all over these like white on rice, they pretty much never go second hand, and are worth much more than 120 new.

Well worth $120.00
I have several of my own otherwise I'll be snapping some up.

Batz

gday lefty,

can you give us some dimensions on those please ?

cheers

:icon_offtopic:

You can still pick up the 9L/2.5gal italian (rubber top/bottom) brand new for $149 at West Brew over here. I'd presume any of the Brewcraft chain stores would be able to bring them in for that same price.

Back