100th Ag Batch, What Should I Brew?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A nice lager.

All the other beers in your list smack of "trying to impress", rather than "making nice beer".

A nice lager.
All the other beers in your list smack of "trying to impress", rather than "making nice beer".

This has nothing to do with anyone else, im just searching for inspiration. As for them 'smacking' of trying to impress, I was searching for something that requires a bit of skill and patience and a little bit different for my 100th.

Sure, lagers require that but i want something a little more 'out there' than pitching a buttload of lager yeast @ 10 deg and temp controlling for 2 weeks @ 10deg in my fridge. :icon_cheers:

One of my recipes.............................bout time you made a decent beer :lol: .

Actually I would say, your favourite beer you have made from the 97 you've done. May take a bit of pondering but thats what I would do if I knew how many brews I've done.

Cheers

This has nothing to do with anyone else, im just searching for inspiration. As for them 'smacking' of trying to impress, I was searching for something that requires a bit of skill and patience and a little bit different for my 100th.

Then definately an American style Saison on Roselare blend.

:icon_vomit:

Are you sure they go together?

What about a Lambic Aussie Lager? Or a 100% Caraaroma batch with no hops?

Has hitting 100 meant you've hit that phase where you make weird shit instead of nice beer?

holy shit! Reading those first few posts, i kinda sounded like speedie! :ph34r:

No you don't. Everything you've said makes sense.

You also haven't invented your own font, or bastardised grammer when posting.

Ahhh, speedie.........those were fun times.....

I wonder - did anyone get around to doing the "speedies greatest hits" thread??

According to the National Board of Statistics:

On Average, 73.14% of statistics are incorrect...
Well you know what they say, 51% of statistics are made up on the spot. ;)

I mentioned before a stout (or I agree with any 'big beer' suggestions),is because in my family at least it is a drink for special occasions, when family/friends come over usually in the winter. It's for drinking at 2 or 3am in the morning while catching up with an old mate, half drunk being so very philosophical :p This would be a great moment to remind your guests/friends how good/dedicated a home brewer you are.

Back