• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

100l sspots

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping not from a craft brew supplier as they would be more expensive

Got mine on ebay. I searched soga stainless pot. Was Melbourne supplier. Nice pots . edit. Sellers name is soga2009.

Ive bought from wayfar i think it is before but the pots are 2 round. I would prefer deeper than round

Why do you want taller rather than wider?

I've seen some that are even but at that size it will be pretty tall if you want it skinny.

Seen pots from four suppliers all different. the ones from CB were the best. biggest h/d ratio and thickness.

Most of the pots I have seen are 50/50. I'm pretty sure that's what cb are. The pot I posted up the top is 50 diameter by 25 height. The urn I'm not to sure about but it's higher than wider. I find it easier to control and use when going taller than wider

mrsupraboy said:
Maybe so but I like to support brew suppliers because along with the pots, you will get peace of mind that they are suited for the job, easy warranty should anything happen to them, and top advice from people like the likes of Ross to help you with brewing dramas or supplies.
That said, if quality is not a concern there are very cheap pots on ebay but don't expect heavy-walled or drop-proof items. I can't imagine you'll find cheaper elsewhere without going to a warehouse.

TheWiggman said:
Maybe so but I like to support brew suppliers because along with the pots, you will get peace of mind that they are suited for the job, easy warranty should anything happen to them, and top advice from people like the likes of Ross to help you with brewing dramas or supplies.
That said, if quality is not a concern there are very cheap pots on ebay but don't expect heavy-walled or drop-proof items. I can't imagine you'll find cheaper elsewhere without going to a warehouse.
Then again If they had what I wanted I wouldn't hesitate. I'm really looking for options

booargy said:
Craftbrewer 100l are D 450 x H 600mm
They are my 1st choice if I cant get anything better. But I remember reading there description and it said roughly 46 by 60cm. So you have one

i got mine from alquip in sydney years ago. don't even know if they are still trading.

Yeh I bought my pots from wayfare. They were great and I know a lot others did to. But it seems they don't sell them anymore.

Keep your eyes on gumtree and ebay. There's often people on there offloading some decent quality pots for not too much cash monies. I managed to pick up my 100L & 180L pots from gumtree pretty cheaply.

I got mine from handy imports. 50cm x 50cm.

Has done the job for some time.

Edit;

Handys no longer have the pot I got. Craft brewer's 100L pot is the go.

mrsupraboy said:
Craftbrewer is only one of the best homebrew stores in Australia.

IMO, the 100L pot is good value and the perfect size/shape for the job

Latest posts

Back