• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

1000L double glass door fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xeagleyex

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a 1000L double door glass fridge I was going to use for home brewing but just don't really need the size just yet. The fridge is temp controlled from 4-12 degrees and I have had it running for the past couple of weeks with no issues. It ha lights inside that need replacing and a light for the sign on top that already works.

I'm looking at $500 for it and I'm sorry but no, I can not deliver.
It is heavy as and you'll need a couple of people to move it at least.

No ridiculous offers but offers within reason will be considered.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1395961688.537186.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1395961710.790769.jpg.

Oh to be able to walk up to the fridge and see through ;)

Top price, spewing the inlaws have their truck loaded already, Id be all over this.. and suffer the dirty looks and struggle getting it up the side of the house

:super:

It's at highgate hill guys. I might be able to deliver for a price if I can borrow my old works ute, but at 170kgs? getting it up any stairs I would not be so keen on doing

That really is an awesome price. Surprised someone hasn't jumped on this already.

No, Les! Do not even think about asking your ex in Logan to pick it up.

Great price too. Would not quibble.

That is so, so tempting.

Batz

That's a nice looking fridge, and at 6kwh/24h it might be alright to ferment ales in, but I wouldn't want to have it as a beer fridge.

Hey guys, this is still for sale. I haven't had any offers or anything yet. Great fridge to store a Keg or SIX!!! :D

I would have this in a flash but it's been totally vetoed - 5 fridges on the premises

Yob said:
Have! Swap out 2.. Tell her its a 2 for 1 deal ;)
Tried that Yob - suggested we really don't need to refrigerate food
( that went down a real treat - writing this on phone in tent)

Latest posts

Back