1-1/4" locknut

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcgarryb

Reaction score
I have lost the locknut from my KegKing heating wand. On measuring the wand it looks be 1-1/4" (M32).
I have tried KegKing and several fastener suppliers to no avail.
If anybody has one of these nuts in their miscellaneous box of items that they are not using and would be happy to sell please let me know.
The wand is similar to the one shown.
Thanks Brian
Heater Element_1.jpg

I have lost the locknut from my KegKing heating wand. On measuring the wand it looks be 1-1/4" (M32).
If anybody has one of these nuts in their miscellaneous box of items that they are not using and would be happy to sell please let me know.
Thanks BrianView attachment 123577
Keglqnd sells a 32mm nut that should work I wouldn't be using brass

Thanks BrianView attachment 123577
Just looking at the photo it looks like a fine thread possibly BSP, 1" BSP is a tab over 33mm dia. It is not immersed so brass would be OK. Take it to a Bunning's store and try one for size.

Thanks everyone for your response. I found a PVC gland nut at Haymans Electrical which will do the job. Cheers in beers
I lost a nut on some fishing gear, couldn't for the life of me work out what thread it was. Turned out to be a thread they used on conduit, did the same got a plastic nut. I bet you never lose a nut again I know I didn't had the plastic nut for years.

I lost a nut on some fishing gear, couldn't for the life of me work out what thread it was. Turned out to be a thread they used on conduit, did the same got a plastic nut. I bet you never lose a nut again I know I didn't had the plastic nut for years.
What, Panzergewinde? It's a bugger of a thing to find, because so few people have ever heard of it, all you get is, "It doesn't quite match any of the thread gauges. Sorry mate, can't help you."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back