You learn something every day - NSFW

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarmBeer

Unhappy camper
Reaction score
Was looking to buy a new book on Amazon.

Typed in the first 3 letters, M-A-L. Up comes an "interesting" suggestion in the matching categories list...

41q9H0Y7cdL.jpg

Holy crap, "Male Chastity"! I never even knew this particular kink existed.

WarmBeer said:
Holy crap, "Male Chastity"! I never even knew this particular kink existed.

Really? Its got a huge cult following.

8728089-catholic-priest-praying-with-his-rosary-beads.jpg

Now the pained expression makes sense.

The ball-hole looks REALLY BAD.

Did you know that in some of the PNG tribes the men greet each other by cupping each others sack? If the handshake is about reassuring the other guy that you have no weapon in your hands, what's the PNG one sayin'?

Handshake is irrelevant. I think the gentlemen of these tribes are projecting something already.

Is there something wrong with me that I look at that picture and wonder wtf is wrong with his knees?

bum said:
Is there something wrong with me that I look at that picture and wonder wtf is wrong with his knees?
Impact marks.

Why else do you think his gourd is so long?

Liam_snorkel said:
People in PNG have been onto it for years.

pgourd2.jpg
Mate my girlfriend's parents' lounge room has heaps of these penis gourds on the walls ... first time I noticed them was "interesting".

haha nice, you should model one for her (the GF, not MIL.. :unsure: ) I grew up in a house with a few of them, along with paperbark artwork, baskets, carvings, spears etc you name it. My folks lived over there few a few years before I was around.

What are the old bloke's knees like?

Liam_snorkel said:
haha nice, you should model one for her (the GF, not MIL.. :unsure: ) I grew up in a house with a few of them, along with paperbark artwork, baskets, carvings, spears etc you name it. My folks lived over there few a few years before I was around.
Yeah my girlfriend lived there until she was eight. Penis gourds are the perks.

I am pretty sure if I tried to model it ... well let's just not go down that path.

Latest posts

Back