Xmas Help - Need Cigars...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefo112233

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Its my first xmas in my first home and my family is coming from tassie to nsw to enjoy the day with my wife and I. I know my dad enjoys the occasional cigar, as have I in the past but I would have no idea where to get some decent ( not ridiculously expensive but not cheap) cigars. Im in a small town so there are no local stores so I would have to buy online. Help on this matter would be most appreciated.

Thanks guys,
Shaun

I'm a fan of good cigars, particularly, but not exclusively, Cubans.

I've used these people for over a decade, and always had good service from them. I buy stuff from the store when I'm in Sydney.
Haven't used them on-line, but if you give them a call, I'm sure they can help you.
I've found their prices competitive with other suppliers. They have been established in the same store for many many years.

http://www.sollevy.com.au/

Cheffy..
The Tobacconist in Junction Street Nowra Has a selection..
Or could be able to help....Ask him...
Cheers
PJ

I know nothing about cigars. But buy from an Australian shop with stocks in Australia.

If you order online from an international shop, you may wind up being slugged with duty from Customs.

Back