• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb - Perth - Hop Rhizomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drowro

Reaction score
I am on the lookout for hop plants that I can buy within WA. Does anybody have some for sale or know where I could go/contact in Perth to get some.

It may be a bit early to ask for them now but I have been reading the other posts about selling plants but I have been unable to find info for WA on where to source them etc.

Thanks,
Rodders.

Rodders! I can have a cascade and a hersbrucker for you for nothing mate. PM me end of July ish.

I got two large cascade rhizomes last year from Rupert at hops west. they did really well for first years. got 2.8 kilos wet off of them. He is located down in Albany mate.
His e mail is [email protected]
Hope you have some luck

Thanks JYO. Will pm end of winter
Thanks Cats for the info about Rupert, ill follow that up also.

Cheers guys.
Rodders.

no problems Rodders, let us know how you go, growing your own is great fun

Rodders, I'll probably have a couple of Mt. Hood rhizomes that you can have for free come the end of winter too if you're interested. PM me closer to the time and I'll dig them up.

Thanks JYO. Will pm end of winter
Thanks Cats for the info about Rupert, ill follow that up also.

Cheers guys.
Rodders.

No dramas, mate.

Rupert at hopswest is great to deal with. Really big, healthy rhizomes.

+1
Rupert is really helpful and his customer service is awesome.

Thanks for the posts guys. I appreciate it. Can't wait to start growing hops and having the whole process home grown, well besides growing the grain!

So glad I logged on and found this - I've found it hard to get hold of hops over here given the quarantine. I'll fling Rupert an email

Gday Perth AG brewers and hop growers.
I have a couple of new 1/2" stainless 3piece ball valves that I would consider swapping for some Hop Rhizomes.
I know what they are worth but interested in meeting other AG brewers in Perth and learning more about hop growing and useage.Anyone keen?

Rodders! I can have a cascade and a hersbrucker for you for nothing mate. PM me end of July ish.

Hi JYO
Saw your post to Rodders, do you have any more as I want to grow some out in the Swan Valley. If not I'll email that chap in Albany.
Cheers

I emailed Rupert in Albany today and he has sold the business. This was his response:

I transferred my business HopsWest some time ago.

You can contact them for buying rhizomes: [email protected]

Back